Chapter 22

The next day in the afternoon at The Dot, Faluzure was at the cash register while everyone was in the kitchen serving food. Tamara Dragoon entered the restaurant. She described herself as a beautiful 15-year-old African-American girl who's tall, thin, dark-skinned who long black hair with dreadlocks. She wears a blue jacket, blue jeans, and brown Timberland boots with white socks on her feet. She approached Faluzure.

"Hey Faluzure," said Tamara happily.

"Oh hey Tamara," said Faluzure bored.

"How's your job so far," asked Tamara curiously.

"It's so boring. We hardly have any customers today," said Faluzure bored.

"Wow. It must be a slow day today. Anyway I would like to have a Purple Dragon Energy Drink, Cotton Candy, Vanilla Ice Cream Cone, and a Chocolate Donut." said Tamara happily. Faluzure crunches the numbers of the cash registers.

"That will be $6.50¢. Will you be paying cash or debit?" asked Faluzure calmly.

"Cash." said Tamara happily as she give $6.50¢ in Canadian money to Faluzure and she also put 10 Canadian dollars in the tip jar.

"Here the extra $10 for my donationss." said Tamara happily.

"Oh wow! Thank you for your wonderful donation Tamara. You food will be here at 5 minutes." said Faluzure surprisingly.

"Ok." said Tamara calmly.

5 minutes later, Faluzure give Tamara her order on the tray.

"Here you go Tamara." said Faluzure calmly.

"Thank you Faluzure. Enjoy your day and I'll see you when you get home." said Tamara happily.

"You're welcome Tamara." said Faluzure calmly. Tamara walk to the table with her food and drink and sat at the table. Faluzure took $10 from the tip jar and put it in his pocket. The rest of the day was a slow and calm day as a few customers was there and everyone was doing their job as usual.

To Be Continued