Chapter 7

3 days later in the afternoon at the Dot. Garyx was at the cashier while Hlal and Aasterinian were serving people food and drinks at the counter. Stan enters the restaurant.

"Hey everyone," said Stan happily.

"Hey Stan," said Hlal happy

"Hey Hlal," said Stan happily as he approached Hlal.

"How was the movie Jay & Silent Bob Comic-Con Adventure, Stan?" asked Hlal curiously.

"It was great! My little sister loves it as well. It was very funny. So many pop-culture references." said Stan. Aasterinian approach to Hlal.

"Hey, Stan. I heard you were reviewing the movie, Jay & Silent Bob Comic-Con. It was that good?" asked Aasterinian curiously.

"Hey Aasterinian. Yes. It was that good." said Eric excitedly.

"Nice," said Aasterinian happily.

"So what's the next movie are you going to see Stan?" asked Hlal curiously.

"Earthbound. It is based on a video game," said Stan excitedly.

"I played that game before. In my old Super Nintendo game when I was a little girl," said Hlal calmly.

"I played it when I was a little boy. I have a good feeling that Earthbound will be a good movie. I'm going with my little sister Bonnie again to see the movie Earthbound." said Stan happily.

"Do you always go to the movie with your sister every weekend," said Hlal curiously.

"Yes. It's a family movie tradition,"  said Stan calmly.

"That's nice. Hey Aasterinian. We need to go to see the movies together sometimes." said Hlal happily.

"We should also bring Garyx," said Aasterinian happily.

"Sure. As long he won't be disruptive and spoil the movie just like the last time he did," said Hlal in a serious tone.

"What happened?" asked Stan curiously.

"I, Aasterinian, and Garyx went to go see the movie The Super Mario Bros. (Cartoon Version) and Garyx was very disruptive and spoiled the whole movie. He was banned by a month due to his unruly behavior," said Garyx in a serious tone.

"Oh wow. Just wow," said Stan surprised.

"Yes, at least the ban was temporary, thank goodness," said Hlal happily.

"I see. So anyway I just came here to stop by to tell you all about my movie review. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Hlal and Aasterinian." said Stan excitedly as he left the restaurant.

"Bye Stan," said Hlal happily.

"Bye, Stan. Have a nice day," said Aasterinian happily. The rest of the day everyone was busy serving customers their food and drinks.

To Be Continued