Chapter 14

It was the first week of October at The Dot. Everyone was in the kitchen during their lunch break.

"Hey everyone Halloween is coming up this month," said Hlal excited.

"Cool! I can't wait for my costume," said Aasterinian excitedly.

"What are you going to be for Halloween Aasterinian?" asked Stan curiously.

"I'm going to be a beguiler," said Aasterinian happily.

"What's a beguiler?" asked Kenny curiously.

"A beguiler is a rogue/wizard class mixed. It was inspired by Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game," said Aasterinian.

"Nice," said Kenny happily.

"I'm going to be a bard for Halloween," said Hlal happily.

"I'm going to be a barbarian/frenzied berserker," said Garyx excitedly.

"Wow all three of you chose a costume that was inspired by Dungeons & Dragons," said Eric.

"What are you four going to be for Halloween." said

"I'm going to be the Knight of Wands," said Stan excitedly.

"I'm going to be the Knight of Cups," said Kyle calmly.

"I'm going to be the Knight of Swords," said Eric happily.

"I'm going to be the Knight of Pentacles," said Kenny calmly.

"So all four of you have been inspired by Tarot Court Cards?" asked Hlal curiously.

"Yes pretty much," said Stan excitedly.

"It fits perfectly the four of you. All of you have the knight's energy. Hey, do you know my older brother Sardior by any chance? Sardior is into tarot reading." asked Hlal curiously.

"I know your older brother Sardior. He's a good friend of mine at Degrassi Community School at the Divination Club. Also, he's a regular customer here as well. We read tarot cards all the time." said Kyle happily.

"Cool," said Hlal happily as Spinner approached everyone.

"Hey everyone. We're going to have a Halloween Party at The Dot on Halloween," said Spinner calmly. Everyone was very hype to hear the news.

"Wow!" said Hlal excitedly.

"I can't wait for the Halloween party," said Aasterinian happily.

"Me too," said Garyx excitedly.

"Well, our lunch break is over. Time to go back to work," said Stan excitedly as everyone went back to work.

To Be Continued