Chapter 12

A week later in the afternoon at the Dot, David, Spinner, Hlal, Aasterinian, Garyx, Stan, Kyle, Eric, and Kenny were in the kitchen. Kyle described himself as a handsome 15-year-old Caucasian-Canadian boy who's tall, thin, light-skinned with short blond hair. He wears a blue T-shirt, blue jeans, blue Converse sneakers, and white socks on his feet. Kenny described himself as a handsome 15-year-old Caucasian-Canadian boy who's tall, thin, light-skinned with short black hair. He wears a green T-shirt, blue jeans, green Converse sneakers, and white socks on his feet.

"Everyone. I would like to introduce you to your new co-workers in The Dot family, This is Stan Coldshore, Kyle Hardy, Eric Shanks, and my son, Kenny Daargen," said David happily.

"Hey everyone welcome to the family," said Hlal excitedly.

"Hey Hlal, Aasterinian, Garyx, and Spinner. I'm so happy that I'm working here. This will be a huge adventure and experience for me." said Stan excitedly.

"Hey, Stan, Eric, and Kenny. I'm so happy that all four of us are working at The Dot," said Kyle happily.

"Are all four of you friends by any chance," asked Aasterinian curiously.

"Yes. We've been friends since we were in preschool and we have a strong friendship with each other," said Kyle calmly.

"That's great," said Aasterinian.

"Our family knows each other very well," said Eric calmly.

"It's true. Isn't that right, Dad?" asked Kenny calmly.

"That right, Kenny," said David happily.

"As much as we want to socialize even further all of us have to start working right now," said Garyx calmly as everyone started working.

To Be Continued