[ Chapter Ten - Special Night ]

Harry and Draco cautiously entered the Room of Requirement, unsure on what they would find behind the door. It was a large room that had been dimly lit, floating candles levitating gently in the air above them. The walls were covered from floor to ceiling in what looked like burgundy silk sheets, which were shimmering faintly in the candlelight. A large four poster king sized bed sat at the back of the room on the mahogany flooring, decorated with crimson sheets and pillows. There was a tray of butterbeer and chocolate perched on a small side table and vases upon vases of peach roses were scattered across the room. "Woah." Draco breathed, admiring the beauty of such elegant décor. 

Even Harry, who asked for this, was surprised at how well the room had delivered for their first night together. His surprised expression melted into a wide grin as he turned to Draco with an eager, excited smile and squeezed his hand a little tighter as Draco's face remained shocked. "Come on, you." He winked guiding Draco across the room to the bed. "You look amazing tonight by the way." Harry said. "What this?" He looked down at his hoodie. "It's just some casual clothes I found in my drawer, nothing special." Draco explained. "Well, it suits you." "Everything suits you." Draco said. "Seriously you look amazing in your quidditch gear, your robes, your dress shirts and now even your comfy clothes. How do you pull it off?"

"It's the hair." Harry joked. He knew bosting about his unruly hair would always wind Draco up. "What can I say It just works with every outfit, it's a timeless look." "I don't think I've ever seen your hair not in an absolute mess." "I defeated Voldemort while my windswept hair flew graciously through the air, it's a hero's work." He winked. "You are such an idiot." Draco said breaking out into a smile, laughing at Harry's stupid witty comments. Harry leaned in and pulled Draco closer with his hands, he could sense his nervousness and slowly stroked his thumb across Draco's cheek, looking deep into his beautiful silver eyes. 

He tilted his head and moved in to kiss but Draco pulled back just before their lips met. "Why did you run away?" Draco asked shyly. "Huh?" "On the bridge, when we kissed, you broke it off and ran away." Harry's face dropped a little, exhaling and scratching his cheek feeling bad for leaving Draco like that. "I'm sorry for doing that. I panicked. I was worried that you'd be angry at me for misjudging your act of kindness, I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage." Harry replied. "Well, for what it's worth, you took my breath away, literally. I didn't expect it, but I'm so glad you did." Draco smiled. "I'm glad I did too." 

"You could've just asked me though, Harry. You didn't need to leave me there on my own." Draco's face dropped a little. Harry grimaced feeling the regret in his actions. "I know, I'm sorry. That night was so overwhelming, I felt a million emotions, but that's not an excuse...I am sorry. I didn't realise how much I liked you until then." "I sort of didn't expect to like you either, like this, I mean." Draco said, awkwardly running a hand though his hair. Harry stepped forward again and smiled sweetly, holding both of Draco's hands in his own and admiring his features up close properly. His eyes were the most stunning shade of silver, glistening in the candlelight and his pupils dilated. 

They were softer than Harry remembered, he guessed he was used to Draco coming at him with anger or hate in the past, but now his features were soft and kind. His nose was small but pointed and his jawline was sharp, leading up to platinum hair that was short on the sides but faded up to longer on top leaving Draco with little strands of hair falling down over his forehead. His lips were soft and parted slightly as Harry came in close and kissed them, allowing Draco to meet his touch and kiss him back. They stood together with their arms wrapped around one another, kissing gently, heads tilting side to side. 

Draco gave a soft moan and held Harry tighter, giving into his hunger, unable to remain sweet as he began nipping softly and breathing deeper, heat rising between them. "Shall we...take this to the bed?" Harry asked with a lump in his throat, totally filled with nerves. Draco could barely form a response he was so nervous. This wasn't just any crush, this was Harry Bloody Potter, his once arch enemy asking to get in bed with him. It was like the world had exploded with madness. He simply nodded, unable to hide the uncertainty on his face. He wanted to so badly, he'd been dreaming of it for weeks but now it was finally happening he was so scared he would mess it up, or disappoint Harry.