[ Chapter Sixteen - Springtime Delight]

Weeks turned into months as Spring arrived at Hogwarts and the daffodils surrounding the grounds were not the only thing blossoming. Harry and Draco had officially been boyfriends for three months now, and despite the difficulty of keeping their relationship a secret, the pair had never felt happier. 

Harry was beginning to run out of excuses as to where he kept disappearing off to every other day, especially with his friends being as nosey as ever which triggered a feeling of guilt when he remembered their deal to keep no more secrets. Some days he felt as though he should just open up about it all, then he envisioned Ron's furious reaction and backed down at the idea. 

The only thing distracting Harry from the thoughts of having to open up to everyone eventually, including the press; which he knew would be hounding him the minute he left Hogwarts, was getting to spend even just an hour with his favourite Slytherin. As well as the copious amount of sex they were having, whenever they could, wherever they could...that helped too...

------------
"Fuck Draco!" Harry cried as he was forced over the desk, his head to one side pressed against the surface as Draco pounded him hard from behind. "I swear to Merlin, if someone walks in on us I'll die right here and take you with me!" "No one will walk in on us! I used a...mmph...locking and silencing charm!" 

Draco replied as he thrusted deep inside of him, grabbing his hips to keep them close and lulling his head back in pleasure. "I bloody hope so I-oh yes...deeper!" Harry lost all thought at the waves of pleasure pulsating through him, Draco's hard cock tight inside him, sliding in and out generously. 

"Mmm...imagine we did this during class." Draco teased. "Fuck that!" Harry cried, biting down on his lip and gasping out, teetering on the edge of orgasm. Draco laughed and bucked harder, the two of them reaching climax together in a mingle of moaning and cries of pleasure.

-------------
"Draco I can't give you a blowjob underwater, there's this annoying little thing called drowning." Harry said plainly as the two sat side by side in the huge, stone bath in the Prefects bathroom, the hot soapy bubbles covering the waters surface while steam rose around them. Draco chuckled and flicked water at Harry, who in return splashed him harder causing a look of shock on his face. "Oh what's the matter, scared a little water will mess up your perfect hair?" Harry teased, poking out his tongue for fun and flicking more bubbles at him. "You got me wet!" Draco exclaimed. "Were...in a bath." Harry stated with wide eyes. "You owe me for that." 

"Prissy bastard." Harry shook his head and smiled, slicking back his hair with one wet hand. Draco mocked a suggestive cough and shot a look down at the water, eyeing Harry sensually. "Yes, Draco can I help you?" He joked. "I said you owe me." Draco smirked, pulling Harry closer to him. "Ugh fine." Harry huffed. He turned around to climb on top of Draco, Harry's legs either side of his thighs feeling Draco's stiff erection press against his groin under the water. He scooped up some bath water in his hand and tipped it over Draco's hair as he went to pull him close which caused Draco to gasp put as the water trickled down his face. 

Harry chortled knowing exactly what he'd done. "Oh no your hair! What a shame." He joked, pressing his lips together receiving a wallop on the arm from Draco. "Now you really owe me." Draco said, running a hand through his now wet hair and wiping the wet from his eyes. "What do you think I'm doing?" Harry replied smugly, at the same time he'd pulled Draco's legs closer to his chest and positioned himself over his hole, where he slid down onto him. Draco's tight arse stretched and he let out a whimper at being filled so abruptly. "Oh wow!" Draco moaned, meeting Harry's gaze with wide eyes. He didn't expect that so soon. 

Harry bit his lip and began sliding himself further into him, feeling the resistance of the warm water but equally loving this entirely new sensation of doing it in the bath. Draco slid his hands down cupping Harry's arse cheek and groping him, squeezing tight and leaning in to bite his neck. "Merlin this feels incredible!" Harry gasped, nibbling on Draco's ear and sucking down his neck, the warm, wet skin from the bath adding to the steaminess of their embrace. He ran his hands around Draco's back pulling him close. "Fuck...Harry you're so deep!" Draco moaned, the sound echoing off the walls and water, louder and louder. "Don't stop!" 

There was a build that they both felt, the intensity rising between them, speeding up as the water began to thrash harder around them. "Faster." Draco begged. "Harry! Mmm Harry! Yes!" Harry pounded into him forcefully, getting closer and closer to orgasm, the pair of them moaning and screaming each other's names. Blissfully ignorant to how loud they became. Harry gripped tight onto Draco's shoulders, digging into him and crying out as his cock pounded him hard. "Draco! Oh Draco! Oh I'm gonna-OH!" Waves of pleasure crashing over him as they thrusted in the water, embraced tight in a heap of moans, cries, kissing and biting. 

Draco spilled his entire load, releasing hot cum into the water while Harry thrusted deep and pushed himself to climax, pumping his hot cum fiercely into Draco's arse as they melted into each other's arms, soaked from sweat and water. Harry slumped his head onto Draco's shoulder, the pair of them panting as they overcame their intense orgasms. "So much for a quiet, relaxing bath then." Harry sighed. 

-----------
"Harry I swear, somebody will see you." Draco moaned as Harry unbuttoned his trousers with his teeth, laying back against his palms on the grassy bank of their favourite secluded part of the grounds. "Will you relax! I put up a enchantments so we can't be seen. You watched me do it!" Harry muffled with his face in his crotch, pulling back the cloth. "Yes but...it's just being outside...it's so...exposed." Draco huffed as he felt Harry begin to stroke his growing erection beneath his underwear. "Exactly. We get the thrill of doing it outside without the risk of being caught...it's a win win situation." Harry stated smugly as he pulled back the waistband and watched in glory as Draco's cock popped out, already glistening with pre-cum for him. 

"Now stop moaning and just enjoy." Harry dove down, parting his lips and taking Draco in his mouth in one swift movement, lapping his tongue around his shaft and planting his hands down into the ground to steady himself. Draco let a sharp moan escape his mouth at the shock of Harry going down so swiftly. Harry gently licked up and down with his tongue, his saliva dripping all over Draco's cock as he sucked and kissed him, mixed with hot breath and moans which sent Draco to the edge. He hung his head back and closed his eyes, whimpering softly with each stroke. "Oh Harry...you're so amazing...Harry! Yes, Harry! Faster! Fuck! Keep going!"

-------------
"Draco, I'm so late for class!" Harry pulled away from him but Draco was gripping onto his arm with a sneaky smile. "Five minutes." Draco said with a smirk, unbuttoning Harry's trousers against the wall of the broom closet. "I can't" Harry sighed desperately. "Two minutes." He winked, ripping his trousers down to his knees and pulling at Harry's boxers. He let out a sharp cry at the sudden invasion of privacy in his pants. "Fuck Draco.." Draco smiled playfully and drew his eyes down to Harry's growing erection, eyeing it like a feast ready to devour him. "Ohh Draco.." Harry moaned, slumping back against the wall and closing his eyes surrendering to the blonde's touch. 

------------
"You know I had a dream about you sucking me off in the showers once." Draco said as they entered the Quidditch shower room, Harry tossing his socks across to the bench and playfully slapping Draco's arse as he caught up behind him. "Get over there and bend over against the wall." Harry ordered. "I'm all sweaty from practice!" Draco scoffed, turning on the shower. "I don't care. I want you now. Bend over." Harry said firmly. Draco looked back around him, to his meet his stern face and recognising that he was serious. "Oh." "Now, Draco." Draco saw the hunger in Harry's face and felt the heat shoot straight to his cock, he loved it when Harry was demanding. 

He reached out to the wall placing both hands against the cold tiles and stepped backwards, spreading his legs and bucking his hips, his perfect arse exposed and ready for Harry. Harry stepped in behind him, running his fingers up the back of Draco's arms and onto his shoulders, pressing his naked body into him and getting a touch of pre-cum on his arse cheek. "Do you trust me?" Harry whispered into Draco's ear from behind him. "I trust you." "You remember our safe word?" "I do." Draco replied. "You're safe with me, Draco. You can use our safe word whenever you need and I'll stop." Draco nodded. 

Harry kissed him on the back of his head gently, then reached in front of Draco, pulling his hands together and binding his wrists with his wand, a think silk cord wrapping around Draco's wrists tying them together in front of him. Draco leant against the wall on his forearms, adjusting to the sensation of Harry tying him up, his wrists completely bound feeling entirely at his mercy. The feeling against his wrists always felt uneasy at first, the helplessness made his chest sink a little but Harry's voice and his touch was all Draco needed to stay calm, to enjoy pushing the boundaries. It's Harry. You're safe with Harry. He won't hurt you. He relaxed at his touch and settled into the sensation of Harry having full control of him. 

"Good boy, Draco. Are you ready to be fucked?" "Yes." He whispered. "Yes, what?" "Yes, Sir." Harry groped Draco's arse fiercely giving it one hard smack. "Good boy."