Kismet Part 3

Pairing: Josh x Reader, Jake x Reader

Word Count: 16.5k

Warnings: Cursing, Alcohol Consumption, Fluff. Angst: Verbal Sparring, Light Degradation, Lying, Manipulation Themes. Smut: Kissing, Teasing, Fingering F!Receiving, Oral F!Receiving, Oral M!Receiving, Unprotected Penetrative Sex, Rough Sex, Voyeurism.

HER POV

You yank the zipper of your backpack closed, all of your belongings haphazardly shoved inside. The red sweater librarian watches as you power walk through the first floor of the library, your cup of melting ice in your hand. You can't believe you're doing this.

"No drinks, miss! No drinks!"

You hold up a hand and walk faster, indicating you're leaving. Pushing through the doors, you fish your car keys out of the side pocket of your backpack, hanging them from your wrist. It's a 25 minute drive to his house, so you send him a text letting him know when to expect you.

Your entire body feels alive with nerves. You should probably have at least one reservation, at least one ounce of resistance... but you're coming up short. There probably isn't a single thing that could stop you now that you're on your way.

It hits you as you're driving that underneath your bike shorts, you're in a tried and true pair of old, navy blue, hipster panties that you're pretty sure have a hole in them. They're comfy! You were going for comfy.

Huffing and turning on your blinker, you opt to make a detour to your house and change. It couldn't hurt to freshen up a little. The air is somehow more humid than it was when you left. Isn't it supposed to get cooler as it gets later? Nashville weather is actually ass.

You hear Bloo's paws at the door as you put your key into the lock, and once you step in, he's a bundle of wiggles and little hops. You drop your backpack and keys on the counter and grab his head, petting his ears and shushing him.

"Hi buddy, hi, hi, hi, okay, let's go outside. Real quick. Come on." You usher him to the back door and outside, then jog to your room to quickly change. You settle on your gray Calvin Klein undies and the matching unlined bra. Overtop, you put on some leggings with a high waist and an old, soft t-shirt. You picked it up on one of your family vacations years ago, the navy blue monstrosity with the big yellow script reads 'YELLOWSTONE', a roaring bear in the background. You slept in it for a long time, and recently you trimmed it a bit, giving it new life as a crop top. The height of the leggings and the length of the shirt leave a sliver of your midriff exposed, but it doesn't concern you as it's still hot as hell outside.

A spritz of perfume, a brush of your teeth, and you're about ready. You let Bloo inside, rushing to snatch your keys from the counter and leave him again. He pauses and looks at you before drinking from his water bowl.

There's a little pang of guilt that strikes you as you see Bloo's beady eyes looking at you and think about Jake. You push it to the back of your mind, reminding yourself that you're not together. Right?

Bloo whines a little as he sees you inching for the door.

"Do not judge me, Bloo. You literally lick your own butt."

You pull up to Josh's 25 minutes later than you had expected. The detour added more than a few minutes but you are still of the belief that it was important and well worth it.

Locking your car, you take a deep breath and crunch through the gravel of his driveway, seeing his truck parked up ahead and a few lights on inside. As you step up onto the deck, you set your sights on the knocker. Of course he doesn't have a doorbell. A few steps later and you're reaching for it.

KismetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara