Kismet Part 8 Part 1

Pairing: Josh x Reader, Jake x Reader

Word Count: 16.7k

Warnings: Cursing, Alcohol Consumption, Fluff. Angst: Verbal Sparring, Light Degradation, Light Verbal Abuse, Arguing, Jealousy, Guilt, Heartbreak, Manipulation Themes. Smut: Kissing, Male Masturbation, Female Masturbation, Cum Play, Spitting, Fingering F!Receiving, Unprotected Penetrative Sex, Rough Sex.

A/N: Two parts for this last chapter, so be on the lookout for part two soon!

JAKE POV

"Fair is fair, my brother."

You take in the sight before you. Josh's shit eating grin, your shirt on his back, Bloo sitting loyally at his feet. Y/N stands off to the side, wringing her hands.

"You look guilty as fuck right now." You say to her, shaking your head.

"Jake, I swear I can explain." She pleads, her eyes already glassy.

"Explain? I don't need to hear it, Y/N. I already know, and I knew it weeks ago. You let me grovel and apologize to you for accusing you and... Christ..." You trail off, not wanting to raise your voice. "You know he's been fucking you and Hayden at the same time, right?" You snap. The reaction you get isn't the one you're expecting.

"I know." She says it in a quiet voice full of shame.

What the fuck?

"At least I told her." Josh boasts, and you could lunge at him then and there.

"Watch yourself." You warn, trying to shut him up. This doesn't need to get any messier than it already is.

"No, no, we're all adults here." Josh says, walking up to stand at the back of the couch. "Let's put it all out on the table. Go ahead and tell her why fair is fair, Jake."

"That doesn't justify... this." You say, and you can feel your cheeks get hot. You're going to have to come clean sooner or later. Josh knows it too, so when he turns to speak to Y/N, you steel yourself.

"Jake was having an affair with Hayden for 6 of the 9 months we were together." Josh states simply, smirking as you both watch the realization hit her. Confusion paints her features.

"So you pursued Y/N just to get revenge?" You bite back, trying to do damage control. It's next to useless at this point as you see her entire perception of you change.

"Hold on. Hold on. You?" She asks, pointing at you, her brow furrowed.

"It was a mistake. It was stupid, Y/N, and I regretted it the moment she left. I only called her because it was after I saw the note on the mirror..." You try to explain, but then you remember why this is all happening in the first place. You see she's already started to cry, her tears dragging faint black lines of mascara down her cheeks.

"Don't cry, Cherry. What happened to, 'he's not anything?' Isn't that what you said on our birthday?" Josh says, pretending to comfort her, but really just twisting the knife. You feel heat radiating off of your body. On our birthday?

"You told me you weren't ready to talk things through, but you just wanted to leave so you could fuck my brother?" You shout, having lost any sense of control. "You lied to my face on my birthday? And about the snowstorm? And let me guess, any time you bailed on me for 'school' it was really so you could go behind my back and help him get his sick revenge?"