Kismet Part 5

Pairing: Josh x Reader, Jake x Reader

Word Count: 17.3k

Warnings: Cursing, Alcohol Consumption, Drug Use, Fluff. Angst: Verbal Sparring, Light Degradation, Lying, Arguing, Jealousy, Guilt, Heartbreak, Manipulation Themes. Smut: Kissing, Teasing, Fingering F!Receiving, Oral F!Receiving, Oral M!Receiving, Unprotected Penetrative Sex, Rough Sex, Voyeurism.

JOSH POV

Once the van pulls up to the back entrance of the venue, you thank the driver and hop out, heading for the door that leads you backstage. You're there a little earlier than usual, making sure to arrive before the time you told Y/N. You were sure Jake would try and monopolize her time. She's your guest tonight, after all, so it's become a personal mission of yours to keep her out of his dressing room and in your line of sight.

As you walk down the hall, you pop your head into each labeled room to make sure she isn't already in any of them. You can hear Jake off playing somewhere, Sam's bass rumbling along with him, so you're pretty sure she isn't there. You take your chance to go and get changed, greeting the crew members you pass on the way to your dressing room.

It only takes a few minutes for you to slide your new jumpsuit off its hanger and slip into it. Checking your appearance in the mirror, you see the little tray of rhinestones and glue laid out like you had asked of Jen, the one who usually is in charge of adorning your face with gems. You gave her the night off from at least that aspect of her job with plans to ask someone else to help you out.

You open your door, stepping barefoot out into the hallway, heading towards the jam room where you're sure you'll find at least one of your bandmates. Inside you only find Jake, as if he's lingering around waiting for Y/N to arrive just like you are. You narrow your eyes and head for the electric kettle on the countertop of the kitchenette without saying anything to him just yet.

"You think they're gonna like the dragons?" He asks, leaning back on the couch as his fingers fly over the frets of his acoustic, playing bits and pieces of the new album.

"They'll like mine." You answer smartly, pressing the button on the kettle. He chuckles as you reach for a tea bag, tearing it open and dropping it into the paper cup.

"Prick." He mumbles, a little smile on his face. You hear some voices and footsteps in the hallway, making your ears perk up. You leave your tea and walk towards the door, popping your head out to see Y/N holding her backstage pass in her hands. She's nodding and listening as Paige chats to her, likely laying out the rules of coming and going.

You let your eyes wander over her, taking in the black dress she chose to wear. It's got a square neckline and it's a little short. Her makeup is light and her lips are shining in the fluorescent lights above her. You give her a little whistle from where you stand, immediately catching her attention. She grins, looking between you and Paige until she finally lets her go, free to head over to you.

The way she approaches, almost skipping with excitement, makes you grin. You make sure to step into the hall so she'll end up standing in front of the doorway with you, pulling her into a hug. You hear Jake's playing stop as you slip your arms around her waist, murmuring softly in her ear.

"Hi, Cherry." You say, grazing your lips over her ear, smelling her hair. She pulls away, looking you over.

"Look at you..." She says, admiring the detailing of your jumpsuit. She runs her nimble fingers over the dragon's wing on the left side of your abdomen, a little smirk dancing over her lips, her cheeks tinged pink.