Kismet Part 7

Pairing: Josh x Reader, Jake x Reader

Word Count: 17.3k

Warnings: Cursing, Alcohol Consumption, Drug Use, Fluff. Angst: Verbal Sparring, Light Degradation, Light Verbal Abuse, Lying, Arguing, Jealousy, Guilt, Heartbreak, Toxic Masculinity, Crying, Manipulation Themes. Smut: Kissing, Teasing, Fingering F!Receiving, Oral F!Receiving, Oral M!Receiving, Cock-warming, Unprotected Penetrative Sex, Rough Sex, Dacryphilia (if you squint), Impact Play (Spanking).

JAKE POV

"Tell me now, Y/N. Did you fuck my brother?" the words spewed out of you like venom. Her teary eyes were wide and her lip quivering as she stood in front of you in the steamy bathroom. "It's simple, yes or no."

Tears begin to spring from her eyes as her cheeks flush red with embarrassment. She turns her face away from you as she tries to wipe away the tears from her eyes, sniffling as you shift your weight and readjust your towel impatiently. Your blood is boiling beneath your skin and you feel the rage starting to spill over. "I'm waiting, Y/N."

Her eyes flick to yours ready to say something but you don't let her. Quite frankly, you weren't interested in what she had to say, knowing it would more than likely not be what you wanted to hear. You know Josh. You know how his mind works, and you know that the evening they spent together couldn't have been completely innocent, if at all.

"No! Jake, I ca—"

"What!? You can what, Y/N?" You snap, grabbing your things from the bathroom counter with no intention of letting her speak. You fling the bathroom door open and make your way out, scanning her bedroom for your clothes. Bloo weaves himself between your legs, tripping you up and causing you to stumble into her dresser.

"Goddamnit Bloo! Get out of the fuckin' way for once!" you yell at him, seeing him lower his ears and tuck his tail between his legs. His eyes are ashamed, and instead of acknowledging the guilt striking through your chest you look away. "Where the fuck are my clothes, I need to get out of here..."

"In the washer, I thought—"

"You thought what Y/N?! I didn't ask you to do that! I didn't ask for any of this, actually!" you seethe, watching her grab a pair of sweatpants from her dresser. You snatch them from her hands and pull them over your legs, "This is exactly why I didn't want this to be more than it was! I knew he would find a way to get his fucked up revenge."

"Revenge?" she asks, crinkling her brow and cowering back.

You pull a t-shirt over your head and grab your keys from the dresser, anger still pouring from your veins. You know you slipped up and she's going to try and get you to explain yourself. So you do what you have to and push her away.

"It doesn't fucking concern you." you snap, making your way to the front door, and slamming it behind you as you leave.

That five minute drive to your house seemed more like two as you flew down the streets riddled with parked cars. You threw your car into park and slammed the driver's door shut as you approached your front door, ready to lock yourself away for the day.

Not caring that it's one in the afternoon, you pop the cap on your beer, tossing it on the counter before making your way upstairs. You perch yourself on your bed, sipping the icy beverage as you pull your buzzing phone from your pocket. You see a call coming in, the photo of Y/N and Bloo lighting up the screen. Your heart leaps as you hit the red button declining her call, knowing there's positively nothing she could say that would change your mind on what you knew was the most likely scenario.