Prolouge

Some say Thea's beauty matched or bet the most beautiful people in the village. Amun even believed she was more beautiful than Heidi. But she was kind and innocent. She loved the water, the forests, animals, butterflies especially.

Amun figured that would be her power, similar to Benjamin in a way, but so different at the same time.

She was envied by everyone in her village, but no one hated her. She was too kind to everyone so that's why people started going after her family.

Her family wasn't the wealthiest, but they were stable. They lived in a little city outside Greece. Despite everyone loving Thea, her family were seen as outsiders as they weren't as wealthy as anyone else in the village.

So, to get back at Thea because they were jealous, they went after her family. Harassment, lower income, stalking, even burning down their house.

Out of jealousy, a girl told her that her family was still inside. Running straight into their house she discovered no one inside. She had reached the back door but collapsed safe from the flames and away from the village. But she was dying. She had been burned too critically.

3 days later, she woke up in Egypt as a vampire around 1200 AD.