3

Everyone had been informed that the battle would take place after Christmas when the snow settles, apparently, they had a seer, who could see precognitions. But she left with her mate Jasper, an empath. 

Christmas had passed and you had gone hunting with your coven, Benji tried to convince you to talk to Renesmee, but you said no and Amun, said "If Thea doesn't want to get to know Renesmee let her, it's her choice, I'm sorry Benjamin." Of course, he'll try and make it seem like my fault. You had started to realise Amun was manipulative after he tried to get Benji and Tia to leave. But you still didn't like the child, Edward always wanted to avoid you after hearing your thoughts but was still grateful you were helping. 

You were now behind Amun and Kebi as you waited on the field with your coven for witnessing for Renesmee. "The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming," Garrett mutters, he was Kate's mate, or zappy as you called her due to her shocking ability (literally shocking). 

The Volturi appear in an arranged pattern as though they practiced it beforehand.  But that isn't what interested you, not the kings, not the witch twins, not the wives, but the amazing smell that made you thirsty. Your eyes become pitch black despite feeding 2 days ago. 

Demetri smells, something mouth-watering. The forest and vanilla with a scent of lavender. His eyes go black despite having a snack before leaving. He can tell his mate is somewhere on the other side of the field, looking around he spots a 19 year old girl standing behind Amun, his maker and ex-coven leader. Her eyes black as well, her eyes somehow sense his gaze and look up and he knows then it as a true mate bond. He imagined her having brown eyes in her human life, she was more beautiful than Heidi, but she reminded him of a butterfly, unable to see her own beauty as she looked at Heidi with envy not knowing how pretty she was. How delightful, his gaze also made Amun look at him in shock seeing the black coat on his back, representing the highest level of guard. 

Marcus see the true mate bond forming between the girl behind Amun, Demetris ex-coven leader and Demetri, the Volturi tracker. He hands his hand out to Aro who quickly understands but he says they'll deal with it later. Edward reading this, looks scared and shocked knowing how possessive true mates can be. Amun also seeing this interaction is scared for what Marcus saw, he did see Demetri's gaze on Thea but now is wondering if they're mates, they couldn't be right, I'll be doomed if they are, he thinks.

(461 Words)