1

Years later, in around the 1800s, you were joined by Benjamin and later his mate Tia. You were turned by Amun and are now around 600 years old, you wanted to search for your mate, but Amun deemed it a terrible idea as it was risky and near impossible. So, you stayed hidden, trapped in an invisible cage of Amun's manipulation. Benjamin had a gift. Physical element control, Amun kept him hidden as Aro had seen him performing as he could control them in his human life. He also kept Thea hidden as she controlled butterflies and could talk to them, water and earth.

You were happy you had someone else to talk to other than Amun and Kebi. They weren't very social, kind, and talkative people like you, so you reverted to writing in journals. You had shelves of journals in your room. You were surprised as to why Aro hadn't come for your clan as you had been told they had a tracker who could find anyone using the tenors in your mind.

You had just started hunting. You went into town and waited outside a pub. Soon, 2 men followed you down into a dark alleyway. One came up to you, smelling of alcohol, but before he did anything, you sunk your teeth into his neck and snapped his neck before speeding over to the other man. He's frozen, so you drain him quickly, easily and silently. You then went to drain the other one.

Amun was following you without your knowledge, to see if you would try and escape, he wouldn't want you going to the Volturi especially with her knowledge of Benjamin. He cared for Benjamin like a son, the favourite child. Benjamin was naive enough to believe his lies, but he knew there was a part of you that was wary of him and his manipulation. But the butterflies were talking, and you knew he was following you; you didn't trust him completely but there was no other coven near, he would find you before you even reached another coven, plus you didn't want to be on his band side you stay in his coven for another couple of centuries.

Amun caught wind of your escaped attempts and started bringing you bodies instead of allowing you to go out. He said the Volturi were around, and he was being protective of his clan, and you thought he was right and allowed it and started falling for his manipulation. This occurred for another 150 years until you were started to be allowed out due to being so far under his manipulation.

A/N

(433 words) Breaking Dawn Part 2 in next chapter

The Trackers MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara