5

Who you must assume is Alice and her mate Jasper, the empath come forward. She sends a look to Edward and Bella, and then they go towards the Volturi. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here after all," Aro says as she's being restrained by the man who was so infatuating to you. "I have evidence the child won't be a threat to our kind, let me show you," she says while putting her hand out from being restrained. "Brother?" Caius says. Aro dismisses him and waves for them to let the pixie girl go.

You must assume the pixie-like girl is showing Aro a vision, Edward to wish visibly shakes during some parts, nobody but you noticed. Aro shakily let's go of Alice's hand after the vision finishes.  "Now you know, that's your future, unless you decide on another course," she says with some malice. "We cannot alter our course, the child still poses a grave threat," Caius says from behind Aro. Edward than speaks up obviously reading the seer's mind, "But what if you assure, she could be concealed from the human world. Could we leave in peace?" 

"Well of course, but that cannot be known," Caius states. Alice then takes 2 steps back and smiles at her family/coven. "Actually, it can," Edwards says as two more people come through onto the field, from behind your group of witnesses, coming through to be beside Alice who was still be the Volturi side.

You see a man and woman, South American, maybe, start walking over to the Volturi side. "I've been searching for witnesses of my own, among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." "We have enough witnesses," Caius says before he is interrupted by Aro. "Let him speak brother."

"I am half human, half vampire, like the child," he starts. "A vampire seduced my mother who died giving birth to me, my Aunt Hulien raised me as her own. I made her immortal." "How old are you?" Bella questions, rushing in fear for her daughter's life and curious to how much time she would have left with her. "150 years," he says. Edward and Bella share a look, happy that they'll have loads time with their daughter. "At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked with the Kings and him taking an unnecessary step forward. "I became full grown 7 years after my birth, I have not changed since then." he then answers. "And your diet?" Aro further questions. "Blood, human food, I can survive on either," the hybrid answers. "These children are much like us," Marcus speaks up for the first time. "Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies," Caius spits out. 

Aro then turns around and places a hand on the ruthless blond King's shoulder. He slowly looks back at the family and says, "Dear ones there is no danger here, we will not fight today."