4

You hadn't even noticed that Carlisle talked with Aro, and then Aro later went on to read Edward's thoughts, confirming she wasn't an immortal child. "I'd like to meet her," Aro states, looking over Renesmee and quickly stealing a glance at Demetri's true mate.

Bella, Renesmee, and the mutt, Jacob, start walking over but stop very soon for Bella to look at Emmett and Rosalie, pleading for Emmett to come. Emmett makes his way over to the group, who walks towards Aro.

"Ahh, young Bella," Aro says, exaggerating her name. "Immortality becomes you." We then hear a manic laugh from Aro as he states, "I hear her strange heart!" Renesmee then looks up to her mother, who pushes her forward to Aro. Renesmee then steps forward and says, "Hello Aro," while putting her hand to his face. Aro looks to be in a daze before he states in Italian, "Magnifico!" He then moves his head from her hand and says to his coven. "Half mortal, half immortal," as Bella pulled her daughter back. "Conceived and carried by this newborn whilst she was still human." "Impossible!" Caius yells. In retaliation, he snaps at Caius, "Do you think they fooled me, brother?"

"Bring the informer forward," Caius states. A blond woman who looks like the Denali sisters is brought forward and asked, "Is that the child you saw? "I'm not sure," the blond states scared. "Jane," Caius starts to say. That made the blond talk, "She's changed. This child is bigger."

"Then your allegations were false!" Caius snarls. "The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake," the blond says as she mouths, 'I'm sorry' to the Denali coven as her head and arms are taken off by Caius, and two of the Elite Guards names, one being the man who smelled mouth-watering, and you had an urge to be near him and touch him. Caius smirks in victory at the Denali coven. 

Then the two blonds start to run over, acting on their feeling of revenge. You left them alone and stare at the Elite Guard member you wanted to be near. You found him already staring at you, and as soon as your eyes met, you turned your gaze downward, yet again filled with a feeling of wanting to touch him and be in his arms.

After the two blonds were restrained and not going to attack, Aro looks to Jane who says pain. Edward collapses, so Isabella focuses on projecting her shield all around us, you were still however stealing sneaky glances at the Guard member on the opposite side of the field. Aro then stops Alec, the witch twin with sense deprivation who released a black mist. Carlisle then states, "Aro you see there is no law broken here." "Agreed," Aro starts. "But does it then follow that there is no danger. For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind."

Who you must assume is Alice came through the first into the field. "Alice," Edward mutters. "Alice!" Aro says enthusiastically.

506 Words