Two Uncomfortable Conversations

Leon POV
"Um, hi Gisela...it's great to see you." I said sarcastically.

"Same," she replied, "Why are you here?"

"I was about to ask you the same question." I said coldly.

Gisela, sensing the unhappiness in my voice, said, "Well, I'm one of Janet's relatives. Right, cuz?"

Janet blushed and mumbled, "Yeah, she is one of my distant relatives. But Gi, how do you know Leon?"

Gisela laughed and waved a hand dismissively. "He was my ex-boyfriend. We broke up about a year or two ago."

Jessie said warmly, "Oh, ok. Great to know. Speaking of relationships, I am Jessie, Leon's girlfriend."

Gisela's eyes turned into jealousy, blinking orbs as she said icily, "Nice to meet you, Jazzmin."

"It's Jessie." Jessie clarified in the same tone.

"Well, nice to meet you." Gisela said sarcastically, stalking away with a click-click sound produced by her heels. But before she left, she waved her hand at me and said flirtatiously, "Call me when this crap is over!"

"Well...that was rude..." Jessie muttered angrily.

"No...that's just how Gisela acts around someone she likes," Janet sighed slowly.

"Looks like you'll have a competitor fighting for Leon too, Jessie." Fang said sympathetically. "I know the feeling. Amber was so annoyingly flirty with me, even though she knew I was involved with Janet. And she even hurt Janet! The audacity..." The rest of his words turned into mutters that only he could hear.

"Yeah, Jessie, you should really be careful. I suspect Gisela is going to harm you. We should make sure we are prepared for any way she can harm you...what are her abilities again, Leon?"

Leon flushed pink as he mumbled, "Well, if I'm not wrong, she is a Cryokinetic.(Just in case you're wondering, I'm a BIG fan of Keeper of the Lost Cities. You should check it out sometime.) So, basically, she can use her energy to freeze, like, everything she wants to. On top of that, she can bend ice to her will and form anything she wants with it. Same goes for snow and hail."

"Ok, I'm pretty sure I know how she's gonna try to hurt you, Jessie." Fang started. "She has many methods of hurting you. For one, she can just launch a whole storm of hail at you and injure you pretty badly."

"Yeah, we should really begin organising security for Jessie," I decided, launching into deeper details of our actions to protect Jessie.

After all the discussions, we could only agree on one thing: Gisela would definitely use ice to hurt Jessie. So, the best counter would be a...

"Pyrokinetic!" Janet shouted. "Pyrokinetics can control flame and melt ice of any sort. But I don't know any, do you?"

"Unfortunately, I know one...and we're not going to like this person..."Fang warned.

At that moment, Janet, Jessie and I realised who he was talking about. And the four of us said in unison, "We have to pay a visit to Amber."