A New Face

Leon POV
It was the first Sunday since Gisela and Anna had attacked. It was Edgar and Colette's wedding day! However, the attacks did dampen the mood a little.

The wedding was over and we were about to go to Sakura Spike's to celebrate! But suddenly, two black-cloaked figures rose out of nowhere.

"Who are you?" Fang demanded.

Both figures whipped of their hoods, eliciting a round of collective gasps.

It was Gisela. And Anna.

"You!" Amber snarled. A hovering sphere of Everblaze appeared above her left palm, ready to be thrown at any moment.

"Yes, we feared that you would do that, so we brought backup!" Gisela laughed with hints of sarcasm in her voice.

"What do you mean, backup?" I questioned venomously.

"This." Gisela answered as a huge bolt of lightning struck Amber out of nowhere, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Show yourself!" Colette demanded ferociously. Upon her command, a shining figure appeared out of nowhere, lifting his hood.

"May I introduce to you, Bolt. Our Astrakinetic." Gisela announced.

Suddenly, there was a huge explosion as Amber hurled the Everblaze at the three villains. But a huge icy dome formed to block it, leaving them unscathed.

"We can do tricks too!" Anna said indignantly. "We won't fall for that."

"So can we!" Janet responded, blasting music so loud that the three flinched and covered their ears.

"Shut up!" Bolt roared, launched a jagged lightning dagger at Janet.

"No you don't!" Colette screamed, launching an arrow to knock the dagger off course.

"You dare harm her?" Fang snarled. He spiked his sneakers with Colette's arrows and shot them in all directions.

"Take this, bitch!" I shouted firing a huge range of ninja stars, each one deadlier than the last.

"This is for Amber!" Jessie screamed as she hurled Scrappy towards them. Scrappy then began firing bombs in multiple directions, causing the three to retreat.

"I can face that easily!" Bolt laughed, sending spiralling lightning bolts to halt each attack.

"So sure about that?" Amber called, hurling a humongous sphere of Everblaze at him.

Bob responded by launching a huge ball of electricity and lightning towards the sphere of Everblaze, creating a huge explosion that threw everyone back.

When the blinding light faded, everyone saw Bolt crouched over Janet, pressing her sword against her throat.

"Move and I'll kill her. Now, all of you, come with me." Bolt threatened.

We were just about to surrender when an unfamiliar voice called out of nowhere, "DON'T TOUCH MY FRIEND, BITCH!"
Then a huge force field surrounded Janet, electrocuting Bolt and throwing him backward.

Written 8 Dec 2023
Edited 2 Mar 2024