Big News? Or not?

Edgar POV
"Wow, Edgar, I..." Colette stumbled on her words.

"It's okay, think for a while." I attempted to calm her down.

Colette breathed in and out for a few counts before she finally said, "Of course, Edgar! I will definitely marry you!"

We hugged tenderly in the shimmering lights, enjoying the beautiful moment of love between us. I pulled back first, running my hand through her hair and telling her, "Let's tell our friends!"

"Of course!" Colette agreed. "After all, they were the ones who guided us into this relationship in the first place..."

Leon POV
"Edgar and Colette are getting married!" I announced excitedly upon reading the text.

"Oh yeah! Colette just sent me a message about it too!" Jessie realised. "We should bring them for dinner sometime to celebrate it!"

"Yeah, great idea! Let's invite Fang and Janet too!" I suggested.

With that, we quickly called up all our friends and organised a triple date at Sakura Spike's. Amber, who was hiding in the shadows, would come as well.

That Sunday...
"Wow, it's really nice here! Especially with the Christmas theme now...it's so romantic!" Jessie squealed excitedly.

"Are you ready to order?" our waiter asked.

"Yes, sure!" Fang replied. "I'll have the New York Strip Steak, followed by the Baked Alaska, as well as a side of..."

Ten minutes later...
"Well, congratulations to the engaged couple!" I cheered.

"To the happy couple!" Fang, Janet and Jessie said in unison.

"Thanks, guys!" Edgar and Colette said gratefully. "Anyways, let's discuss the wedding plans. I was thinking we would have it here, accompanied by some wedding music from the Mexican Entertainment Trio, maybe? Could you organise that, Amber?"

"No problem!" Amber agreed. "I'll do it in a minute!" She quickly yanked out her phone and talked crazily.

"So anyways..." I continued, leading the others into a deeper conversation.