Double Strike

Leon POV
"So, it's confirmed then?" I questioned. "The wedding will be on Christmas Day, one week from now?"

"Yeah...we better set up everything super quick! We need to rent the Snowtel's private resort-suite for the wedding...I'll ask Mr.P for a good deal. He's a friend of mine!" Amber chimed in. Turning away, she quickly chattered speedily on her phone.

"Well, I guess we should go home now! Come on, Amber!" Jessie decided.

We quickly took the bus back to my house, near the entrance to the Icy Mountains. It was where Gisela and I had first met.

I had just opened the door, teeth chattering from the cold, when Jessie cried out in pain.

"Everything alright, Jessie?" I asked in shock, watching Amber search the area for threats. "Who did that?"

"It was me." A familiar voice announced.

We turned our heads to the sound of the voice. And saw a disgustingly familiar face.

"Gisela." I snarled. "What are you doing here?"

Fang POV
Janet and I were just strolling through the snow-covered streets, admiring the Christmas decorations when someone spoke.

"Nice to see you, Fang. And who is this bitch?" a sickeningly sweet voice asked menacingly.

I whirled towards the sound as the figure raised the hood on her cloak.

"No. It can't be." I said, shocked and scared.

"Who is that?" Janet asked fearfully.

The figure responded, "I am Anna, a Cryokinetic. And Fang's ex-girlfriend."

Leon POV
"Well, I thought I would pay you biatches a visit!" Gisela said, her voice dripping with venom.

"Well, there's really no need." I said dismissively, my voice oozing with anger.

"I think there is. Because she's the reason why I'm here." Gisela locked eyes with Jessie ferociously. And hurled an icy blade at her heart.

Fang POV
"How? You were buried in a snowstorm! The last time we fought, I kicked a huge rock and unleashed a snowstorm on you." I said in disbelief.

"Well, I am a Cryokinetic. I just manipulated the snow to part and form a door for me to escape, you idiot. And I've been searching for you for five years. Now, it's time I get a little payback." Anna laughed evilly, gathering a huge chunk of hail.

"Not if I can help it, bitch!" Janet snarled, grabbing me and lifting me into the air.

Leon POV
"Don't you dare touch my charge!" Amber shouted in fury. Before Gisela had even hit her mark, Amber sent out a long tongue of blue flame, melting the blade instantly.

"Look who you've got here! A Pyrokinetic. You realise I can easily beat you, right?" Gisela laughed, unleashing a barrage of hail.

"If you think I can't protect myself and my charges, you're stupid." Amber said in disgust.

She summoned heat from the air and formed a furious fiery dome around us, melting all the hail in seconds.

"You show more potential than them. But still not enough." Gisela said with a chilling peal of laughter.

"Not enough? Watch this!" Amber's hands erupted with flames and she launched them all over Gisela's cloak.

Gisela screamed, desperately flinging ice and snow at the fire.

"You can throw whatever you want, but that ain't a normal fire. It's called Everblaze—designed to never stamp out."

Gisela snarled, knowing she had been defeated. She froze herself in a giant ice cube, using ice to gain momentum and blast herself away, her roars of frustration echoing through the peaks.

"Woah, thanks Amber." Jessie and I said shakily, scared by the mad battle. "Sorry you had to fight it all by yourself."

"Oh, she's nothing!" Amber waved her hand dismissively. "I'm way stronger than her."

Fang POV
I had been paralysed by shock and would have sustained some serious injuries if not for Janet. Now, we were swirling around in the icy air as Anna launched storm after storm at us. Finally regaining my senses, I decided that it was time to fight back.

I fired a wide range of shoes at Anna, deflecting each of her hail pieces. One hit her straight in the forehead. She rubbed it and shouted, "You want to fight rough? We can fight rough!"

She unleashed a huge storm of ice at us.

"Ugh." Janet snarled. "Time to end this once and for all."

Janet made a screeching loud sound, deafening and stunning Anna temporarily. I took advantage and zipped down, gave her my signature roundhouse kick and sent her flying far away.

By the time Anna knew what was happening, she was already far away. But she still yelled one threat. "I'll be back—and this time you'll pay!"