The Last Battle and A Big Surprise

Leon POV
"Maruca!" Janet called.

"Who's Maruca?" Fang asked, beating me to the question.

"I'm Janet's friend from school. And I will help you defeat these bitches." Maruca answered.

"Sure about that, bitch?" Anna demanded, hurling a ball of ice at Maruca. Maruca quickly responded by encasing the ice in a force field, causing it to drop to the ground uselessly. She then levitated the ball upwards and sent it flying back to Anna, who was hit in the eye and screamed in pain.

Gisela and Bolt then launched a relentless attack against us. We fought furiously, but Gisela and Bolt were too powerful. As I tried to sneak up on them yet again, I suddenly thought of a plan, quickly whispering it to Maruca.

"Great plan!" she agreed. With that, we quickly enforced my plan.

"Hey, bitch!" I shouted at Bolt, then quickly slammed a huge can of smoke on the floor, clouding everyone's vision. Maruca used the light of her force field to help her to see as she slammed a huge force-field-ball into Anna, Gisela and Bolt. By the time the trio knew what was happening, they were flying through the sky. "You'll regret that!" Bolt screamed furiously before he disappeared from view.

The next day...
"So, two married couples, huh?" I teased the others. "Edgar and Colette, Fang and Janet. Jessie, we really should do that soon." I winked at Jessie flirtatiously.

"I know right! It's great to be in married life..." Fang laughed.

"Yeah, it'll happen. Don't sweat it." I returned. We continued enjoying the dinner as we chit-chatted amongst ourselves.

The next Saturday...
"So, Jessie, I loved you for a long time." I told her as we sat in Sakura Spike's. "Each moment with you has proven to me how special you are and how well we go together. I really love you and I will always be by your side. I only have one thing to ask you."

I knelt down on one knee and displayed the diamond ring I had bought. "Will you marry me?"

A/N
This way of ending a series is called an unresolved cliffhanger. This way, I can let my readers guess what will happen next with their own imagination! As a reader myself, I love these kind of endings as it prompts you to think about how you would like to story to end. I hope y'all have enjoyed this trilogy! Find yourselves a happy ending! 😄

Just a future note, I may continue this trilogy with a sequel series/book. Some fun things to think about!

For now, I hope you can give my other books a quick read, share it with some of your friends or just follow my page!

You're welcome to present some ships you love for ratings too! Will be back to see any ideas!

If you want to see something in the book that you think would be cool, submit your ideas in the comments below and the lucky winner will have that featured in the book! (Note: This is only applicable to my ongoing book, School Life)

For now, see you next time!