your real name

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬 ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ. 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

𝐆𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

•Top taehyung
•Bottom kook
•smut
•face slapping
•spanking
•orgasam denial
•punihsments
•rough sex
•bondage
•little sadiast
•little masochist
•sex toys
•plot hole
•grammatic error
•spelling mistakes
•and much more

This book is work of fiction. I don't claim any person use in this book nor the pictures and gif I used. The cover edited by me using pictures from internet.

This book is work of my imagination so please don't plagiarism. I work on this book with bottom of my heart. So please don't use it without my permission.

The journey of writing this book made me realize many things about myself so this book really means a lot to me.

Thank you for choosing this book for reading and giving your time. I hope you enjoy my work and also check out my other stories too.

Now you can go get your daily taekook dose.
================================
Edited-

“What your ideal type of girl JK,” the interviewer asked him.

“Hmm, first not just ideal type of girl. My ideal type of a person should be the question. Who knows if I'm interested in boys too” he said and a wink at their interviewer.

“OK, so what is your ideal type of person,” the interviewer said getting flustered.

“That's the question. So my ideal type of person. I like someone who is in control. Who can control me. Love me. Spoil me. If I'm bad punish me” he said dreaming about something or someone.

“Really. You don't want to be in control. Or like have a lovey-dovey relationship” the interviewer asked with wide eyes.

“No, I don't want to be in control. I like to be controlled. Not lovey-dovey relationship it should rough and tough relationship” he said and the interviewer nodded.

“Hope u find that person soon” “hmm you too,” he said and again winked

“So we have the idol star JK with us. He answered today's question for fans. Hope we will meet again and do the show again”. The interviewer said and end the show.

“Thank you, JK, for coming here and joining us,” he said and thanked him.

“Yeah, it's my pleasure. See you around” He said and went to his car not before forgetting to wink at the boy.
.....

“Kook you are dead today. Oppa called and wants to see you. He sounds angry” his secretary said who is also his sister-in-law.

“He was furious?” Jungkook asked.

“Yeah he was, and he still is,” she said and show him the call she got from her brother.

“Hello..., yes Oppa..., yes he is free now..., no he doesn't have any schedule for two days..., okay I will tell him..., bye Oppa..., love you too” she turns off the phone and looks at him.

“What!! Why are you looking at me like this noona” he said.

“You shouldn't do it. You know that” she said with a sigh.

“What did I do?” He asked even though he knew what he did.

“Yeah, you did nothing. Just flirt with a boy in a live interview which you know your husband is watching”

“Oh it was nothing. I didn't flirt just wink at him. Nothing else”.

“Whatever he wants you in his office when we arrive in the company,” she told him, and he nodded. “Okay”

They arrived at the company. Jungkook following her behind. They got a stop in the middle.

“Oh hi jiminie how your practice going,” jieun asked smiling at the boy who return it with a cute one

“It's going good noona” jimin turn around teasing the boy “OH kook I saw what you did in the interview I'm praying for your poor ass,” Jimin said and jungkook rolled his eyes “Yeah yeah”.

Their marriage was secret and only there the closest one knows. Just Kim family and yoonmin couple. They both also counted in the Kim family. They all grow up together.

“Wait here JK I will go talk to him,” jieun said and left him in front of the CEO's office and went inside.

Everyone knows that their CEO is strict and when someone does anything wrong they get scolded by the CEO. So everyone who is passing by him looking at him with pity.

After some time door open and unnie told him to go in then left. He straightened his posture and went in.

“Look who is here!?” The dark voice echoed in his ears and he gulped.

“I asked who is here!!!” The angry voice echoed again.

“Uhm JK is here,” he said trying not to shutter and didn't. “What is JK real name is?”

“Kim Jungkook,” he said then look down knowing he messed up badly awful.

Whenever his husband asks him his whole name he knows he is getting the worst punishment in his life.

“Kim Jungkook-ssi you have been a bad boy” the other stand up from his seat and come towards him. And lean towards his sensitive part of his ears.

“Bad boy gets punish,” others said in his ear then bit his ear lobe. His breath hitched.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't like then don't read. But if you like then happy reading.

BORAHAE💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
^_^