3. nosy friend

"Here you are," Jimin said smirking knowing what happened to the boy. "Yeah, here I am. Can we go now" he said with an irritated face.

"No, we are not going with this attitude" Jimin pointed all over him "ugh tae~" younger whine when the vibrator in his arse starts at a high level.

"What happened did your daddy punish you~" Jimin teased him "stop jiminie and please take me home" he said hiding his erection.

"Okay whinny baby" Jimin said and smack his ass "ahh hyung don't do it. It still sore" he said hissing "then you got punish huh" Jimin lift his eyebrow at him"yes I got it. Now let's go before someone see me like this" he pointed at his erection.

"Okie okie we are going" he said lifting his hand as surrender "then let's go" he whisper yelled "but do you got punished on the spot!!" And jungkook rolled his eyes at his nosy friend "Yeah I got punished on the spot and there is vibrator up in my ass and my punishment is not finished yet" he told him whole detail knowing other won't leave him before knowing.

"That's good you deserve it for being bad and rude to others" Jimin nodded "I'm sorry hyung please let's go" he pleaded "hahaha OK OK we going" They both left and went to the parking lot and drive home. The vibrator still abusing his ass but at low speed. He tried to surpass his moans but couldn't.

"Mmm~ tae~ ahh~ what can I do~" he moaned and talk to himself. "You are moaning sitting with me in the same car huh" elder teased him.

"Please jiminie don't tease I want daddy now~" he whines and Jimin chuckled at him. "If u didn't flirt with the interviewer you wouldn't be like this right now you know that" "yeah I know and it was my plan but I didn't know that it will get this worst" he huffed thinking about his plan failing "you knew he will do it when you act bad" Jimin said matter of factly "yeah I hmm~ kno-know ugh~" he said moaning feeling his ass rip

"Ohh you know we are having bonding with others" he asked younger who was trying not to moan "yeah tae told me" he replied biting his lip "good so what are you planning to wear" he questioned him "I don't know tae said he will change my clothes when he comes home" he answered forcing himself not to think about the toy "Hm" Jimin hummed turning their way road"what about you?" Jungkook asked "Me oh I'm getting changed also by yooni so I don't know"

After some more time, they arrived at their home till now vibrator turned completely off.

"Home sweet home~" Jimin said and fall on the couch in the hall jungkook behind him.

"Watcha wanna do till then" jungkook asked the boy who was busy popping his bones "don't know. Watch some movie till they come" he answered while stretching

"Okay. I will get some snack you choose movie" jungkook informed and went to get snacks but again felt the vibrator buzzing in his ass. The hard part is that he still has blue balls and he is not allowed to touch himself in any way.

"Ugh~ da-ahh~" he tries to control himself but couldn't and now he was standing in the kitchen with snack in his hand and moaning there.

"Are you coming or planning to stay there kook" Jimin shouted from the lounge "Mmm~ co- ugh~ coming" he managed to complete his sentence and went to his bestie with snacks in hand.
......................................

"Hyung are you done we gotta go now or we will be late" yoongi entered his office "ohh yes yooni I'm done let's go hmm" taehyung closed everything

"How many people coming there yooni?!" Taehyung asks when they sit in their car "Ohh just some people like dancer j-hope, model jin, rapper RM, singer hani, actor seojoon and Jimin, jk, jieun, me and you that's it" he got a reply from the boy beside him.

"Okie so they are trustworthy people right they won't disclose the secret we tell them right" taehyung asked to confirm "yeah but hyungie are you planning to tell them about your and kook marriage?" This time yoongi ask the elder "Yeah I feel like its good to tell more people about it. So if my baby makes trouble other would tell me. I know he is a trouble maker" taehyung smiled thinking about the certain bunny boy "yeah he is and he does it so you can handle him" yoongi said with chuckle remembering their school days too.

"Yeah I agree" he nodded knowing all so well about his baby "today he also did it right hyung" yoongi asked "yep and he is having his punishment" tae said showing him his phone which is controlling the vibrator. "Hyung you got it after searching for it and making me crazy on the way" yoongi smiled "yeah I found it from the shipping company and I got some other things too. When you want to try it on chim tell me I will give you those" he told the boy "that's good I can't wait"

Tae smirked remembering his baby which is being fucked by a toy instead of him. "Ohh baby what you got yourself into tch" tae thought in his mind and turn the vibrator off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh thank you for reading it it's fast I got more than 10 views on it now this fast I didn't get this fast for some it is a small number but for me it not. So thank you for supporting it.

Edit: I never knew this book will blow up like this because of you amazing people supporting it. This book grows so much from last time thanks to you all.

BORAHAE💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
^_^