8. a toy

"Use me as your fuck toy. Use me Daddy" he told to his husband.

"Ok, baby as you wish" tae let out and kissed him roughly hand grabbing the rope beside him and tying Younger's hands with it on his back.

Tae lifts him making him stand but not breaking the kiss. Not even letting others take a breath.

Jungkook started getting lightheaded because of not getting air but didn't complain. Tae bit his bottom lip harshly testing blood on the way. Put his tongue in his mouth savoring the feel.

He sucked on his tongue and jungkook moaned. Then he went down to his jaw leaving wet kisses with a hickey.

They both were roaming around the room while kissing each other harshly but lovingly. That's how their love was. Rough and tough with sweet passion.

Jungkook being impatient starts grinding on taehyung's cloth dick. But got slapped harshly on his naked ass cheek.

"I'm in charge here whore" he announced and place another slap on his exposed thigh.  Tae took the strap and put it on his husband's collar pulling it and cutting the air.

"Slut don't need to take a breath without permission" he declared and again pull it harshly choking others for air.

Jungkook face was red with tears and a lack of air. But he loved it. He fucking loves it when his husband does it making him beg his husband for more.

Tae places him on the bed and grabs his box inside his drawer taking out a cockring and a rope.

Jungkook eyes turned wide when he saw the cockring in his husband's hand. How he loves being tortured by his husband but doesn't like when his husband doesn't let him cum.

"And remember slut doesn't get to cum. They are just for pleasure and that's what you are for" Tae said placing the cockring on him.

Jungkook was a hard rock before and his husband's dirty talk made him more turn-on if it's possible.

"Please Daddy not ring. Do everything but remove the ring please" he pleaded but got a loud slap on his hard member.

"Slut you ask for it with your mouth. You ask me to use you as my toy. And I'm just using you. Obeying your command but here you are saying no to this tck" he said and slap him on his already sore ass.

"Now take what I'm giving to you. And I will consider letting you cum once maybe" tae said smirking.

He took the silk rope off from his hand and then again tied it on the headboard of the bed.

He opened his leg wide then he took the other rope and tied it to his leg separately on the bed.

He took off his clothes slowly and painfully for the younger's eyes. And hovering above him with lust in his eyes looking at his husband.

He kissed him on his forehead then went down his cheeks lips neck chest and down to his member teasing it flicking his angry tip.

He went down and down containing his gaze to his husband. "Ohh slut I didn't have dessert for days. And today you will be my sweet dessert" he said and jungkook felt a twist in his stomach just by his voice.

Tae went down more and put his tongue in his pretty poker hole. "Ahh Daddy" he blurted out for his husband to go on. "You like it slut when daddy eats you out as this," Tae said and again thrust his tongue inside his hole. "Mmm, uhg yes Daddy".

He spread his cheeks getting a good view of his tongue thrusting inside of his hole. He pushed a finger with his tongue curling it and hitting his prostate repeatedly. He grips the flesh in his other hand and hears a whimper and loud moan from his husband which is sweet music for his ears.

He reached his high when his husband abused his prostate. "Daddy please let me cum~" he begged but taehyung just chuckle. "Not yet slut" he stands up going to his husband's face aligned with the member in his mouth after stroking himself to harden.

"Suck with your pretty mouth you whore" tae said grabbing his hair and making him yelp.

He opened his mouth taking all of his husband's dick in it. And sucking it just like how his husband likes to be sucked. He bobbed his head up and down tongue creasing his cock. He hummed sending vibrations to taehyung's body. "Fuck" he grabbed his hair and thrust deep making him chock on it. He used his mouth and jungkook stayed still opening his mouth and letting his husband use him how he desired. "You take it so good like a slut. Your mouth feels so good around me taking me in like the filthy boy you are"

He felt him twitch indicating his heat arising. Jungkook locked his eyes with his dom who grunted snapping his hips. "Take it. Take all in don't leave anything behind~" tae commanded before releasing his load in his mouth.

Jungkook was crying but smiling happily. He swallowed all the cum looking in his husband's eyes like a good boy he is.

"Good boy" tae patted his head making him happier. "Can I get to cum now Daddy" he pleaded with hope in his eyes. "I don't know yet" taehyung replied making him pout.

Tae kissed his pout testing his cum. "Ready for the big fun baby" tae said after he rubbed himself getting his dick erect again and aligned himself in front of his hole.

"Ahhhh~" jungkook moans shouts when his husband enters him without any sign.

Tae started thrusting harder and faster not letting him adjust or do anything. "Mhmmm~ da- fuck" he moans and cursed when his husband smacks his bare thigh hitting his prostate again and again.

He felt his heat pooling in his stomach but he can't cum because of that stupid ring. "Da-daddy ple-" he gets cut when his husband kisses him making him shut. And he got a dry orgasm thanks to the ring.

His husband thrusting at animalistic speed abusing his hole. They went out like that for two more rounds his orgasm being denied much time. His mind was hazy and his body was limp now on full mercy on his husband. He let himself be used by him because that's what he asked his husband for.

Taehyung's thrust got sloppy body sweaty looking down at his husband thinking he had enough for today. "Ugh~" tae grunted and cum inside of him but made sure to remove the ring from his husband he palmed him rubbing his swollen dick and jungkook cried releasing a big amount of cum he was holding.

After that tae carefully removed his soft dick and fall beside his husband who was already passed out.

Tae kissed his forehead "Love you baby" then also fall asleep cuddling with his husband after cleaning the cum with wet clothe and covering them with a soft blanket.
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go smut for you. Hope you like it. And thank you again for the reads.
What do you think about making the next chapter fluff-like aftercare?

Edit: I changed some scenes in this chapter and tried to make it a little good.

BORAHAE💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*Just to reminder in AO3 its alpt more edited but still the original. Just more modified than this one.