2. one step ahead

"Bad boy gets punish," he said and bite his ear lobe. His breath hitched.

He grabs his hand and dragged him with himself and sit on his chair placing him over his lap.

"You know the consequence, when you flirt with others even when you have a husband Jungkook-ssi" he said and smacked his cloth ass.

"I-i am s-sorry," jungkook tried to say and getting out of others' tight grip but got another smack.

"If you move it will get worse" taehyung warn him placing him in the right place again.

"Ta-tae I'm so sorry," he said but flinched when he got smack on his ass again.

"What's my name for you baby boy?" Other growled in his ear.

"Da-daddy" "that right now counts for me," tae said and remove his pants along with his boxer.

Smack!! On right cheek

1

Smack!! Left cheek

2

Smack!!

3

Smack!!

4-4 sniff

Smack!!

5 eyes filled with tears

Smack!!

6 tears rolled down

Smack

7 more tears

Smack!smack!smack!! Three come fastly and harsh

8 crying loudly

9 arched his back

10 crying mess.

Tae creases his bum and lifts him and kissed him on the lips. "You did good baby," tae said while helping him wear his pant and kissed him again and the younger kissed back growing impatient. "But don't think I forgive you, yet," the elder said in his ears then kissing his neck.

Sucking and biting then licking kissing the flesh leaving dark hickeys behind.

Jungkook moaned when the elder found his sweet spot abusing it.

"You like that baby boy when I control you" other nodded but yelp when he got smack on his sore bum.

"Words baby don't be naughty," the dominant one said and smack him again.

"Y-yes daddy Mm I li-like ahh when y-you ughh con-control me," he said between moans.

"Hmm, that's my good baby" he praise him kissing his lips again being addicted to it.

Tae starts palming his cloth member with one and another hand went in his shirt playing with his nipple.

"Ughh da-daddy Mmm ple- jungkook tried to say but couldn't complete his sentence because his husband was palming him slow and in seducing way and playing his nipple making him aroused.

When he was reach his heat he couldn't release because the hand was palming him left him on hanging leaving him dumbfounded and with obvious boner in his pants.

"Wh-why you st-stop" jungkook said with shutter and tae just smirk. "Do you think I will give you what you want that easily"

"Wh-what" jungkook said with a heavy breath.

"That's your punishment baby boy. And go get the black box from my cupboard drawer the second" he instructed patting his bum.

Jungkook went and grab a black box from the drawer. And come back to his husband.

He was whining because he has still a hard dick that is hurting.

"Tae please touch me~~ it's hurting please ~~," he said whining

"Come here" taehyung motion to him

He went while sulking and give him the box. Tae grab his waist and made him stand between his thigh. "You wanna know what is in this box baby boy," he said looking in his eyes. Jungkook nodded "Yes I wanna know"

"Then open it," he said giving him the box. Jungkook opened it but his eyes went wide when saw what's in the box. Sex toys

"Da-daddy," he said gulping knowing what's coming next.

"That's for you when u be a bad boy". (I'm gonna be bad boy~ I'm gonna be bad bad boy~ sorry)

"Please no," jungkook pleaded

"Uh uh now take your pants off" he got order. But he didn't move. He loves when his husband goes rough and that's what his plan was and it's working but little did he know that's his husband already knows His intentions...

"Tchk you want to be bad again huh," he said and smack his inner thigh harshly jungkook jolted forward whimpering

"Take off!!" He growled sending a shiver to his spine. He did what he was told now quickly unbuckling his pant and taking it off together with his boxer leaving his lower part completely naked. And his erection standing tall.

Tae turns him around making him face the table bending him down his ass getting on display for his husband.

"My beautiful pretty baby," he said and smacked him on his already red and sore bum.

He takes the lube and gets a good amount and spreads it on his hole "Mmm" jk moan from his touch but jolted when he felt his ass cheeks getting separated forcefully.

Tae shoved the vibrator in his pretty untouched hole smirking.

"You thought your plan working huh. But remember boy, I'm always one step ahead of you" he said and turn him around.

"But daddy~" he whines getting irritated about not getting touched and his plan failing horribly.

Tae didn't say anything and took his baby pants and boxer which were laying on the floor.

"Stop whining and wait if you take it well I will consider Lessing your punishment now let me put it back on you," he said and start putting jungkook's pants back.

"Ohh I forget we are having bonding with others some artist from the company. Its dinner or maybe clubbing"

"How can I go having vibrator in my ass~" he huffed folding his hand above his chest "you should have thought about it before, my baby," he said and patted his head.

"You are coming too right" he asked with hopeful eyes "yes I'm coming. Now you go home with chim I will do some work then come home and change your clothes Ok" jungkook nodded "Okie"

He changes his clothes from the start as a baby. He likes to take care of his nie husband as a real baby and other don't mind it. They are doing it since when they were young.

"Ohh and this vibrator can run from far too, like too far even if you go home I can still operate it," he said smirking and younger just pouted . "That's not fair~" taehyung ruffled his soft hair messing it up "that's what you get for being bad"

"hump" he pouted more.

"Baby go now chim will be waiting," he said and kissed his pout away. Both couples live in the same mansion somewhat far from the city but not that far tho.

"Okie bye tastes bunny love tiger," jk said going out of the office.

"Bunny better do. And tiger love bunny too bye" he replied then the door closed and he did his work smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this shit...

BORAHAE💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
^_^