7. spanking

Fif-fifty one and thank you Daddy" he was a crying mess. Squirming beneath his husband and getting his spanking.

But that is what he asked for. He begged his husband to give him a spanking a hard one and his husband told him no but who he is to listen. After begging too much he is here now. Getting spank but he didn't know his husband won't stop after twenty.

He is hard after getting those spankings. But his husband won't let him go yet.

Spank

"Fifty-two than-thank you daddy". He whimpers "This is what you wanted now I won't stop before seventy. Take it now" tae growled and then place three spanks on jungkook ass cheeks faster and harsher.

Spank

Spank

Spank

Spank spank

......

Spank

"Seve-seven-ahhh seventy thank-thank you Mmm Daddy" he said panting and moaning. "You hold it well baby. You are my good boy. I shall reward you" tae said and picked him up kissing his face the other giggling and feeling tickled.

Tae's phone rang "Sorry baby I have to take this call I will be right back hmm and don't touch ok bunny" tae said placing a kiss on his lips. "Okie Daddy hurry right back"

Tae get up and went to take his call and jungkook waited on their bed for his husband to return.

While he was waiting he got an idea and he wanted to try it. He went to find his bag then took out the leather collar and some other things he brought another day.

He strips naked put on a choker and gets a marker. He wrote dirty words on his face and chest with bold letters knowing his husband would wreck him when he saw him like this. He put a silk rope in front of him and a blindfold too.

He kneeled in front of the door his head hanging low in a submissive hand behind his back waiting for his husband to arrive.

After some minutes the door opened revealing his husband. "Holy shit baby. You prepare it for me" tae said checking him out. He holds his chin and lifts it displaying his wonder.

Taehyung grabs his hair tilting it he trails down his finger in the word slut his hand going around his neck and squeezing it. His eyes turned darker with lust when he saw the other word whore displayed on his other cheek he flick his erect bud and twisted it. Jungkook moaned from pain and pleasure.

"I'm your slut your whore. I'm all yours Daddy. Use me as your fuck toy. Use me until I can't even remember my name. Take me to heaven Daddy. Make me yours once again"  he said confidently looking into his husband's eyes.

"Baby I was planning to reward you. But I'm not doing it anymore. You want to go to heaven. I will take you in one. And make sure you won't be able to walk for weeks" he smirked groping his member.

"Y-yes Daddy do it. Use me as your toy"

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys liking the story so far?
The next chapter will be smut. And thank you for 150+ views.

BORAHAE💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
            ^_^

* Thank you for reading ♡.