TEAM A AND B

The first part is opened with my favorite second couple InSo♥️♥️ I love them just as much as I adore Munam.

In Yung

            "My life is literally in Jeok Bong's hands. Gosh , can he really fight evil spirits when all he's done in life is clean ciw dung. He better not die soon ," the spirit fanned himself ," I cannot fathom my life is in his hands."

                   In Hye sighed in annoyance at the spirit's dramatics , she couldn't even have the Precious tea that beloved Suho made for her without Jongguk complaining for the millionth time about being forced to choose a partner who didn't match his standard. Even her brethern and herself included were not picky when it came to bonding with others.

                "What life?" Kento  eyed the spirit , "you're dead aren't you not. I don't ever understand why Yung spirits are worried about dying a second time ."

                       "Hay!"

         "What."  Kento narrowed his eyes at the spirit who shut up immediately . If looks could kill which was possible with an Old Power, Jongguk would be dead.

            "Your brother Kento is very scary ," Suho whispered to his girlfriend, he had noticed the Old Power was a bit terrifying it made the record keeper of Yung not to want to be on the divine Being's bad side.

             "Kento doesn't wear black clothing for no reason,"  In Hye said nonchantly knowing the fellow Old Power was fascinated with goths of the human world , "amongst my brothers he's the least scary of them. He is a no nosense Old Power. It's why Yung doesn't like him being their auditor."

                  Suho's eyes widened and looked at In Hye in disbelief , "least?."

             "Is this tea good In Hye?" Jun interupted the couple . The chubby old power was wearing a mink sweater.

                  In Hye nodded , "it isn't powerful like the droplet tea of the Wang flower but it tastes exquisite. " She looked at her beloved proudly ," Kwon Suho makes the best." She smiled when the spirit did.

                Jun hesitantly took the cup and drank some of the content before his eyes widened , "you're right! It is delicious."

               "Told you." She smugly recalling the first time she drank the tea.

           At that moment , Wi-gen, Woo Shik and Gi-ran walked into Yung with Safira and Youngtak.

            "We've already said you don't have to thank us."  Youngtak responded.

            "And this is a good learning opportunity for Caleb since he's yet to fight with evil beings." Safira added knowing her avatar needed this .

            Wigen smiled,  "We still can't express our gratitude."

           "Exactly , you have really helped us alot. I'm sure the counters will be more efficient now." Gi-ran said.

                  In Hye and Suho looked at the spirits and Old Powers , although they were glad they were getting along , the two knew they couldn't expose their relationship and now more than ever they had to be very discreet about it.

On Earth

             "Hold on. You didn't met your Old Power in a coma?" Sonam asked.