UNEXPECTED TWISTS

My exams are commencing on Friday please wish me luck. I need all of it.

Hana watched Jung training by himself. She couldn't sleep , not after the attack they had gotten from Gelly and Hwang Pil Gwang  trying to consume his soul .

Usually when she couldn't sleep , training was her cathartic activity , but she got derailed when she saw the divine counter astral projecting in and out of his body , a skill she envived , his soul could still be intangible butb touch solid matter.

      But then she remembered how he had put himself in between to  save her - why had he done that?

        Jung was too engrossed in training he only took note of someone else's presence when he turned , "oh Hana? Are you here to train too."

      The Yung counter couldn't believe how he sounded so casual as if he had no idea what occured a few hours earlier.  "Take it off."

            Hana demanded much to his confusion, "huh?" He asked

She advanced towards him,  "Take it off."

     He backed away and looked around the room awkardly , "Why."

   "I need to see the wound." She ordered.

  Jung at first didn't understand what she meant and when he did  he chuckled nervously , "I'm a divine counter my healing is fast." Gelly had cut him deep but he had eventually felt his wound healing up after some time .

    Hana felt  restless, of course divine counters healed quicker and more efficiently but untill she saw it was healed she wasn't moving , "Jung. Take off the top "

       Jung wasnt the type who felt shy but he did feel something akin to that when he eventually took off the jacket.

Hana didn't mean to stare  at Jung's bare chest - he had abs too? That wasn't what she was expecting. Wait why was she thinking this ?

       She cleared her throat , "you can put it on."

     Jung was very quick to put it on , he felt a cheeky smile when she saw her look awkard- did she check him out? He felt a sense of pride.

   "Why did you jump in?" She asked him after tearing her eyes off him

   Jung shrugged , "she was about to strike you. I couldn't let that happen ." That was the honest truth

   "Don't do it it again. Get injured for me." Her voice was cold colder than she would like it to be .

     Jung smiled but it was a sad one , "you told me I shouldn't get you killed on he field. And I'm leader ,I cant let any of my teammates die."

                Hana contemplated his words , "don't die . You can't lead if you're dead " After what happened tonight she realized she had grown to care for Jung alot more than just a teammate.

            Jung watched her go with a smile - he would get in the middle again and again of it meant saving Hana all the time.

Sonam acted as an anchor as Ms chu usec her healing power on Motak after the officer had run in with Mr Ma.

        The divine counters watched curiously ; Yuki was surprised Sonam had a power that boosted other people's Powers. He would watch Ms So strain herself healing the other counters but the same was opposite for Ms Chu with Sonam acting as a booster .