CLOSE YET SO FAR

Whose your SEVENTEEN bias? My number one is Wonwoo😄😄 then Joshua and Dino ❤️❤️❤️. If you're fans of Scarlet Heart I recommend you guys reading my new story Tale Of The Wild Heart which is a bl fanfic of the show.

In Yung

All the spirits and old Powers were gathered when Woo Shik started his bond indicating Hana was in danger

  "Hana will be ok right?" The youngest spirit asked them with a hopeful look as he stared at the other spirits and the Old Powers in the room.

   Suho nodded , "she'll be fine." He assured Woo Shik.

     In Hye noticed Suho's hand beginning to fade. The old power screamed , "Suho! Your hand!"

        This got the other's attention . The spirit looked at his beloved with a reassuring smile but In Hye wasn't reassured in the slightest not find of the memories of the last time Suho had began to fade.

       "What's going on?" Jun, Jun Hee's divine partner,  asked .

        "Ms Chu must be overexerting herself while healing Hana ." Giran said  .

      Youngtak, Jung's old power ,  huffed , "if only all Yung   counters could self heal like Ms Chu and our avatars."

         "That would be convinent indeed ," Kento , the old power of Yuki , said looking at the spirits , "this evil spirit is not a regular one indeed if he inflicted such impact ."

       Giran nodded , "ma Ju-Seok he dealt the counters with such a huge blow after commiting one murder."

       "The evil spirit within him is rapidly growing stronger."

       "I fear you're right Suho ," In Hye said and looked at the Old Powers, "atleast Cheongsin went through all the stages when he accumulated his power before eventually become a threat."

    Suho nodded , "Ma Ju-Seok's desire for revenge triggered the murder -."

    "That means he'll take many Innocent lives at this rate ." Safira , Caleb's partner , the eldest divine being in the room said with a worried crinkle on her forehead

     "Then shouldn't we tell the truth at all costs . We must make him believe us and separate him from Mr Hwang." Jongguk worriedly  said

    "No," Wigen said , "Ma Ju-Seok shouldn't learn the truth now."

      In Hye like the others were baffled by the sliver haired spirit's decision , "why is that?"

      "If he learns Hwang is behind this and goes to confront him it won't matter who wins. If the two evil spirits become one ,  complete evil spirit may arise "

        "Not that again." In Hye shook her head not wanting to deal with another complete evil spirit again .

     Suho caught up to what Wigen was insuinating , "As in an evil spirit who can absorb the Territory's power like the counters."

    "If it's true ," Giran began , "the territory won't only benefit the counters ."

     "That's not possible," Kento snarked , "The Territory is divine energy , evil can't touch it let alone absorb it."
.  
    "But Ma Ju-Seok isn't an ordinary evil spirit or entity Kento ," Youngtak said , " it was reported he can see through it. "