RUNAWAY ROOKIES

As seen in today's chapter title , this episode will be Jeok Bong and Caleb centric. These two are the new Mun and Sonam in a way.

   In Yung

        Mun , Motak , Ms Chu, Hana , Sonam Jung , Yuki and Jun Hee were gathered in the world of Yung.

       "So this is the afterlife?" Jun Hee looked around curiously like a child being taken to a amusement park. Sonam sighed. And grabbed the fellow divine counter by the back of her hoodie to prevent from wandering off

             Hana gave Jung a look when he look around Yung with the same enchanted look on his face,"aish. What did you think the marks on your fingers meant?"

              "Symbol of being a divine counter," he said with a grin on his face looking around the white room, "I didn't know they were also  doors to the afterlife."

             Hana shook her head but yet couldn't find Jung's reaction as cute though she brushed it off quickly.

                    Wigen and In Hye approached the team of A and B . The sliver haired spirit came to them with a smile on her face  and nodded at the new comers , "you must be the divine counters. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

                "Like wise." Jung said on behalf of himself and Jun Hee and Yuki.

         "Wigen is So Mun's partner." Sonam explained to the three who nodded.

              Motak then added , "Wigen is the one who came to the rest of us when we were in comas."

                   In Hye shoved Sonam aside as she smiled brightly at Jun Hee , "you must be Jun's avatar."

                 Jun Hee smiled , "I'm ."

               "He talks about you alot. You're his favorite amongst all his divine counters."

               "Really."

             Yuki made a face , "I'm assuming that's your partner."

                   Sonam shook his head , "yeah that's In Hye alright. Hay In Hye!" He called out to her , "aren't you going to greet me or anything."

              The divine being rolled her eyes hard , "not at all. I'm already bonded to you I already endure you 24/7."

         The uncanny divine counter grit his teeth much to his boyfriend's amusement  "Aish. You little princess."

            Jung , Jun Hee and even Yuki himself were flabbergasted to see how Sonam and his divine partner interacted it was bizzare. The Japanese counter saw the grey stripe in In Hye's hair that matched the grey tips in So-nam's curls. What was the meaning of that?

          "Wigen." Ms Chu spoke , "did the spirits arrive safely."

              "Yes. Thanks to you Ms Chu , all the lost souls trapped inside the akgwi were released."

              Just then the huge doors of Yung opened revealing a woman with a white strand in her black curly  hair , she was dressed in a red track suit except it has a seal on the right side unlike the counters of Korea.

              "Ms So." Yuki breathed out , when she smiled at him he quickly approached her. Holding onto her hand.

             "This new uniform suits you. The black track suit is definitely a better look for you Yuki-san. " She smiled at him.