A TEST FOR MUNAM

OMG. I just realized Suho and Youngtak are brothers in my business proposal bl story I found You. Their face claims portray Do Gun and Dohwa 😄🤨🤨🤨

In Yung

          Ms Chu, Hana ,Motak ,Mun , Jeok Bong ,Sonam , Jung , Jun Hee , Yuki and Caleb were all gathered up in the border between life and death with their respective bonded partner at the table gathered around the table.

         Before Sonam and Yuki had the chance to tell the others what they had discovered about Ma Ju-Seok , Mr Ma had broken put of prison and was revealed to be a host for an evil spirit. But it turned out Mr Ma was no ordinary evil spirit.

       "The Territory was created by our brothers and sisters ," Safira started , "how can an evil spirit see right through the Territory it makes absolutely no sense."

           "In the past , they have been evil spiritswho could see the territory." Ms Chu explained to the divine being , "but none of them have ever sensed us through it."

         "Let me get this straight," Jun Hee turned to Hana , "he saw you like he literally saw you right through the territory?"

          Hana nodded at the female divine counter," we both looked at each other. Mr Ma could see me just like I do when I spot agwki when they enter the territory."

             Jun , Jun Hee's divine partner frowned ,   "This is bad . Very bad." That earned nods from the other old Powers.

       "I just don't understand," Mun exclaimed still unable to comprehend how his role model had been taken over by an evil spirit, ",evil spirits go into people who are similar to them. That's why all the hosts we've captured were evil ss well."

          Suho looked at In Hye who nodded agreeing with his unsaid theory . The spirit then spoke , "it's rage. Unlike the others , His blind rage attracted the evil spirit."

          "Humans are very emotional creatures , " Youngtak said calmly and in an elegant tone the younges divine counter contuined , "watching them over the years - vengeful feelings when pent up can transform the most noble soul into something else."

       Hana noticed Jung nodded agreeing with his Old Power and she had a feeling there was more to it.

         "That's what Sonam said ," Caleb said looking at his Hyung who had being silent the entire time.

            "What do you mean?" In Hye asked the divine counter

        Caleb regretted his words when he saw most of the team silently warning him to keep his mouth shut.

          The maknae of the divine counters shook his head , "nothing."

     Yuki rolled his eyes , he on the other hand didn't have a problem telling the truth    "Sonam had told them Mr Ma had an evil spirit inside him ," he gestured his thumb at the Yung counters , "none of them wanted to take his word for it."

            "Yuki!" Jung and Jun Hee gave the Japanese counter a look he ignored - he was just being truthful.

         "What?" In Hye looked at her avatar ,"Sonam is this true?"

            The uncanny divine counter sighed , "during Mr Ma's trial I had picked up the evil spirit's thoughts ," he looked at Mun , "I sensed something wasn't right so I asked Yuki to tag along with me this morning so we could verify with his power of i was right or not."