𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘

In front of everyone was a huge ship and a snake appeared from it with a wide grin.

"Ha! Well, well, well, look who it is. We meet yet again Alastor." he said gripping his hand. 

"Do I know you?" he said confused which made you giggle. The snake growled. "Oh yes you do!" he got into his ship. "And this time I have the element of SUPRISE!" 

He laughed evilly as a cannon was charging up to shoot at them but with an effortless snap of his fingers from Alastor, well chaos ensued.

A wide portal appeared with long black tentacles coming out of it and bringing the ship down. Strangling the snake along with the egg boys, destroying the ship and loud explosions was all you see. Shadows become circling the scene with pure entertainment in their eyes.

Meanwhile, Alastor was glitching like crazy and had the eyes of an insane man (which he is). You simply watched in horror and slowly turned your head to look at Alastor's face.

Boom, bang and just like that the whole thing exploded and all of you were goddamn terrified.

"Well I'm starved!" Alastor exclaimed like this never happened. "Who wants some jambalaya?" he said, wrapping an arm around your shoulder casually. "My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya..." he kept talking about food while he walked back toward the hotel with you. You, however, were still scared as you kept staring at Alastor in fear. 

You looked behind you to Angel Dust who simply shrugged and walked with everyone inside. What the hell?? How could everyone just dismiss something like that??

"Yes sir this is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now........"

The sign that said "Happy Hotel" changed to "Hazbin Hotel"

"Stay tuned....."