The island of Dr. Defario (Part 2)

(Meanwhile, Dominic went outside to smoke as the other oc's were sleeping)

Dominic: Hope my friends don't mind...

(As he was about to smoke, he saw something approaching him. It turns out it's an anthropomorphic bobcat)

Bobcat: Please, you've gotta get outta here!!!! (Shakes him) YOU'RE NOT SAFE!!!!

Dominic: Hey, cut that out!

(The oc's were woken up from the commotion and arrive outside)

Thunder: Hey, what do you think you're doing?!

Lynx: Please, listen. None of you are safe here! You need to get out of here or that mad scientist and his robot cat get you!

Generous: Wait, wait, wait, did you just say mad scientist and robot cat?

Bobcat: Yes!!!

Fireball: Do we know any mad scientists and robot cats?

Twistar: Of course, Dr. Defario!!!! I knew there was something up!

Chad: Where's Nancy? She should be back by now.

Bobcat: Nancy?

Tiny: She's a weasel.

Bobcat: I'm sorry, in a few minutes your weasel friend will be just like the others that came before her...

Evelyn: You mean the mentally challenged patients?

Delilah: How did you know about this?

Bobcat: I seen it all, that scientist switch their brains with ours.

Rose: Ah, ah, ah, what do you mean "ours"?

Bobcat: There's more of us here... And unless you like living in the wild you better get out of here as soon as possible.

Generous: Look, I appreciate your concern, kitty. But we have a friend to rescue. We're not going anywhere without her. If you'd help us, one animal to another, me and my friends will change you back to normal.

Bobcat: (Sighs) Alright, I'll help you find the others.

(As the oc's followed him through the jungle, Clara sees the cabin and seeing the lights on she goes inside to investigate without the other oc's noticing)

Clara: Gotta find a way to change Nancy back.

(She searches for the lab hoping to find something when Penelope appears and Clara screams as she's taken away. Back with the oc's)

Little Miss Crazy: In the jungle, the mighty jungle

The lion sleeps tonight

In the jungle, the quiet jungle

The lion sleeps-

Thunder: Quiet!!! You're gonna get us caught!

Little Miss Crazy: Sorry, I got nervous...

Bobcat: (Hears something) Shh, hey!

(They follow the noises and find the civilized feral-acting animals and the feral civilized-acting animals)

Generous: There they are.

Tiny: I can't find Nancy anywhere...

Bong: Hey, where's Clara?

(Clara is in a cage, trying to break out when she finds Nancy there)

Clara: Nancy! You were right about the island all along!