Chapter16: Help? oh well..

You are you, I am me...

You hurt me, but that doesn't mean I will not save you..

<Flashback>

Gemini stormed out of the class after getting continuous teasing from his bestfriend.

He didn't knew why did their talks affect him so much!!!

He changed... yes, he noticed that too and hearing it from Prom made him realize that it was right and that whatever happened between Fourth and him was never Fourth's fault.

It was his blind ego and blind fame that made him feel superior infront of everyone.

He was in his deep thoughts, getting out of the university..

Not knowing where he was going, just walking away when he bumped into someone or some group of people ...

"I am sorry~" He said without looking..

"Gemini Norawit saying sorry? That's not what we expected.." Hearing the mocking voice of a person, he looked up to see the person and after seeing who they were, he rolled his eyes..

He was not in mood for an argument... especially not with them..

"Are you done? Then get lost." Gemini said in a harsh voice.. The two people who he expected the least to see after the mess and with them, were a bunch of girls.. Guess, some people never change.

"You just said sorry and now you want us to get lost? Come on Gem.. This is not you." Ton said in a hint of sarcasm.. 

Gemini sighed in defeat.. He knew he had to face them one day and he knew it was not their fault entirely.. 

"Look guys.. Whatever happened is still not out my mind.. So I need time to process so leave me alone.."

"Why don't you join us? We are going to your favorite place.." Top said smirking. His mind was thinking something else for sure!

"No I am going to Fourth's place.." Gemini denied their offer.. He has been going to the apartment for a while now but of course he gets kicked out without getting in..

"Again? Aren't you tired already Gem? That boy is being so rude and you are letting him?" Ton said shaking off his head.

"What has that boy done? Black magic on you?" Top said laughing..

Gemini clenched his fist in anger.. He was not gonna hear anyone talk shit behind Fourth's back at all..

"SHUT UP! I told you I am not in mood for a fight so just FUCKING GET LOST!" Gemini shouted at them with anger.

"Wow.. You are protecting that boy and fighting for him? What has gotten into you, Gem? Or it was you who fell in love?" Top said raising his voice..

By now, everyone was looking at them.. The atmosphere suddenly got silent and tensed..

It was the third time Gemini heard him falling in love.. Impossible!

His anger was at peak now and there was going to be a fight for sure.. Suddenly, Ton started laughing..

"Gem..? In love? Top, you got crazy~~ That too with a boy? You forgot Gem hates homo-relationships.." 

Gemini didn't like hearing it.. Not at all! Yes, he had problems with homo people but now, something has surely changed inside him.. He doesn't hate them after hearing Fourth talking about a novel of two boys.. Guess, after all.. Prom was right.