Dear Diary Cont.

The creaking of the front door seemed so loud to Beth as she slowed entered the house. To her dismay, her mom was sitting on the couch, reading. How was she going to get to her room without her mom seeing her with her skirt pinned up in back?

"Hi Beth, how was your even......what? What's with your skirt? You better come over here right now, young lady!"

Her hopes of being undiscovered now dashed, Beth walked slowly over to her mom. She stood facing her mom, but not for long.

"Turn around, I want to get a good look at your bottom. C'mon, turn around!"

Reluctantly, Beth did as she was told, and turned so her bottom was facing her mom.

"Well, well, it's looks like somebody was naughty this evening. You just stay right here, I will be right back."

As her mother got up and left the room, a couple of tears trickled down Beth's cheeks. It was all too clear what her mother had gone for and Beth dreaded what she knew was about to happen. She heard her mom approaching the living room, and on her return, she saw that she was indeed correct. In her mother's right hand, was the family hairbrush, named as such, not for any role in taming unruly hair, but as a tool to tame unruly children. The back of the brush almost shined by it's constant application to the naughty backsides of the Ashley children, as well as other unwilling recipients. Sitting down on the armless chair in the room, Mrs. Ashley called her daughter over to her.

"Please come over here, Beth. I will want you to tell me ALL that happened this evening that caused you to be dressed as you are. And there is no better way for you to tell me about it than over my knees. C'mon, I don't have all evening."

Facing the inevitable, Beth walked over to her mother's right side, and upon a motion by her mom, she bent across her mother's lap, who positioned her such as to leave her bare behind ready to be spanked. But it wasn't going to happen immediately as Beth was instructed to recount the events of the evening, from the instructions of Mrs. Robertson before she left, to Jimmy's spanking, to her own spanking for leaving a mess, and lastly her rubbing her bottom, which led to both extra spanks and the pinning up of her skirt in back. All Beth told, while remaining in the ignoble position of being face down over her mom's knees, the back of the wooden hairbrush resting across Beth's bare cheeks.

"Well, you had quite the evening, young lady. From spanking Jimmy to being spanked yourself. You know better than leaving a mess anywhere, never mind at someone else's home. And rubbing? How many times have you gotten a second spanking for doing that? I thought you knew better than that! Well, I guess I have to give you another lesson, don't I?"

<SPANK!>
<SPANK!>
<SPANK!>

Immediately, the spanking commenced with hard smacks from the hairbrush. Beth twisted and turned, but couldn't avoid the sting of the brush striking her already well-spanked bottom.

As 5, 10, 15 spanks were applied, the sound of Beth pleading for the spanking to end joined the sound of the hairbrush spanks themselves, but still the spanking continued. Soon, Beth's pleading ended, to be replaced by her sobs and wails as the hairbrush found each inch of Beth's bottom. Beth sobbed, howled and kicked, but nothing stopped the methodical smacking of the hairbrush on the upturned behind. Nothing but the decision of her mother that her daughter had received sufficient punishment.

"Perhaps next time, you remember what happens to children that don't know enough to clean after themselves. Now, you can get up and march yourself over to the corner and think about your behavior. And you know what will happen if you even think about reaching back to rub your bottom."

Sobbing, Beth got up from her mom's lap and with the encouraging smack of the hairbrush, practically ran to the corner, where she stood with hands clasped in front of her, as she thought about the events of the evening."

Beth's eyes opened up and she was startled at the time. She glanced at her diary, saw that she had finished entering the events of the day, before daydreaming about previous spankings and got up to change into her bedclothes. Tomorrow, or rather this morning, would come too soon and another school day would begin.