Mrs. Barbara Connolly

Another teacher at Lee Academy was Ms. Barbara Connolly, who taught English. She was one the youngest teachers on the staff, being 26. She was also the tallest, making her an imposing figure to her students. While almost as fervent supporter of spanking at Lee Academy as Mrs. Donovan, Barbara's use of spanking differed from the more experienced history teacher. Unlike Mrs. Donovan, Barbara never resorted to the use of the wooden hairbrush in spanking any of the students at the school.

"Peter and Cindy, where is your homework?"

Peter and Cindy were part of Beth's and Marie's sections, respectively and right now were on edge, wondering what the punishment would be for not doing their homework.

"Why don't you both come on up front? I think we need to have a little talk about this."

Both students may have been more relieved at the use of the word "talk" if they hadn't seen their teacher take the stool and place it in front of her desk. Nevertheless, they both got up and walked slowly to the front of the class and stood in front of their teacher, who was now sitting down on the stool.

"Now, my two naughty little students, why is it that when I just checked the homework that was just passed in, I don't see anything passed in by you?"

Neither student had an answer for their teacher. Instead they shifted from one foot to another, hoping to make themselves invisible to their scolding teacher.

"I see you don't have anything to say. I am very disappointed in the two of you. Just one week into the school year and already you have failed to perform a basic requirement of being in school. Do you two always disobey like this?"

"No, Mrs. Connolly," Peter replied.

"No, I don't," stated Cindy.

"You know, I thought just little boys and girls disobey their elders, whether it be their parents or their teachers. You two have been really naughty in not doing your homework, do you know that?"

The two students standing in front of Ms. Connolly did not respond, but looked down, inspecting their shoes.

"When I ask you a question, I expect an answer."

"Yes," both Peter and Cindy replied.

"Do you know what happens to naughty boys and girls? Tell me."

Both Peter and Cindy, unfortunately, knew the answer for that question.

"They get spanked."

"And how do they get spanked?"

"On their bottoms."

Ms. Connolly laughed, "Of course, on your bottoms. Where else would they be spanked? The correct answer is 'on our bare bottoms'. Now, I think the two of you should ask me to punish you as the naughty children you are."

Neither Peter or Cindy were anxious to be spanked or to ask to be spanked, but they knew they had no choice.

"Ms. Connolly, please spank us."

"You weren't listening, were you? Please be more specific."

"Mrs. Connolly, please spank us on our bare bottoms."

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Yes, I will be only too happy to do what you ask."

Then Ms. Connolly reached over and undid Peter's belt and also the top button of his pants. Then she unzippered them and tugged them down to his ankles. Blushing at being undressed in front of the class, Peter could only stand there helplessly. Then he was instructed to lift his feet and his shoes were removed. Peter soon realized why when his teacher had him lift his legs to allow her to remove his pants completely, leaving him with just his underpants and socks below his waist.

Cindy's turn to be prepared was next and she felt her teacher undo her gray pleated skirt and let it drop. Then like Peter, she had her shoes removed and then her skirt was completely taken off. Now both of them stood in front of her almost bare from the waist down. It was Peter who first went across the lap of his teacher. Right after Peter got upended, Cindy was startled to be taken across her teacher's knees right next to Peter.

"My, you two look real cute across my knees, and in just a moment, you'll look even cuter."

Then to their further embarrassment, they each in turn felt their bottoms being bared. First, Peter's underpants were pulled down to his knees, and then Cindy's panties were taken down, leaving to sets of bottoms bared and upended over their teacher's knees. Then Peter and Cindy directly and the rest of the class indirectly discovered the advantage of playing tennis, and why, despite relying on her bare hand to spank any student that she felt needed to be disciplined, her method was not as lenient as one might expect.

<SPANK><SPANK><SPANK><SPANK> <SPANK><SPANK><SPANK><SPANK><SPANK> <SPANK>

She applied ten hard spanks to Peter's waiting bottom and followed suit to Cindy's. Then, steadily she applied resoundingly hard hand spanks to both backsides, sometimes alternating and sometimes in a series of spanks to each seat. The sound of the hand smacking the reddening seats resounded thru the classroom, surprising the watching students with the force of each spank.

Soon, both students were crying, the intensity growing with each spank, until the cries turned to sobs, as the spanks were relentlessly applied. With her hard hand seemingly immune to its impact on the red bottoms it was smacking, the spankings continued until bottoms were fire red and both students were sobbing uncontrollably.

Once the spankings ended, they had no chance to recover before leaving their teacher's lap. Instead Peter's underpants were raised up and Cindy's panties followed suit and they were put on their feet. However, they weren't allowed to go back to their seats. Instead, they were marched to a corner, where they had to face the wall as if they were naughty children, and once again their bottoms were bared, leaving them on display to their classmates as they continued to sob.

"Since you chose not to do your homework, you can just stand in the corner while the rest of us, who want to learn, will go on with the class. Hopefully, you will do today's homework, so you can spend tomorrow's class sitting down."

And then turning to the class, "Ok, let's turn to chapter 2 in your textbook.