Set The Record Straight

It was a restless night for Beth, having had trouble sleeping because of her stinging behind. Even now, as she got up to get ready, she could still feel the leftover residue of the painful spanking she had received the night before from Mrs. Donovan. It was, however, a spanking that caused Beth to do some thinking as she lay on her stomach, trying to fall asleep. As she did, she came to the realization that she had been very misguided in her approach. It also led to a conclusion, one that might seem strange to others. She came to the conclusion that the spanking she received the night before, despite how severe and painful it was, was something she needed and she vowed to herself that from this point forward, her section would find her a much different person.

As she promised, Mrs. Donovan knocked on her door exactly at seven. Beth opened the door and let her boss in.

"I am glad that you are ready, Miss Ashley. Uh, how are you feeling?"

"Well, I have to say that I have felt better," Beth gave out a soft chuckle, as she reached back to rub the seat of her slacks.

Mrs. Donovan laughed. "Yes, well, I suppose that's the idea, isn't it?

"Yeah," Beth ruefully agreed.

"Well, Miss Ashley, are you ready?"

Beth nodded affirmatively, and then Mrs. Donovan gave Beth her instructions as she picked up Beth's stool.

"Assemble your students on the balcony, Miss Ashley, and also bring out one of their stools."

"Yes, Mrs. Donovan."

Beth left to follow her instructions, leaving Mrs. Donovan in her room. She went to each of her student's rooms and instructed them to follow her out to the balcony. She was met with some grumbling, especially when they were told to go out with their pajamas still on. As Beth left the fourth room, ushering out her final two students, she grabbed that room's stool and followed the last two boys out to the balcony. Once out into the balcony, Beth sat down gingerly, and the headmaster, carrying the stool from Beth's room, joined her.

She put the stool down and sat down, facing the boys who were lined up at the wall. Mrs. Donovan looked at Beth, indicating for her to speak. Beth cleared her throat, as she thought quickly about what she would say.

"Well, boys, now that I have your undivided attention, there are something I have to say to all of you. These first few weeks of school, I have mistakenly tried to be your friend rather than being a responsible adult. That has led to ALL OF YOU taking advantage and acting like real brats. As of now, that is going to stop."

Beth emphasized the last few words. Then, looking at Mrs. Donovan, who nodded, she called the first of her students forward. Looking down, the boy, Neil, walked slowly over to Beth. She stood him in front of her and undid his pajama bottoms and let them drop. Then, realizing, from her previous experiences in spanking her younger brother and her neighbor, as well as being spanked herself, that Neil's pj bottoms would most likely be kicked off, she decided to have Neil step out of them completely. Blushing, Neil was guided to Beth's right side, and then Beth helped him go over her knees, adjusting him so his behind was just where she wanted it. Beth then realized that she had forgotten to bring her hairbrush, and looked at Mrs. Donovan, who smiled and handed Beth her hairbrush.

"I thought you might need this so I brought it from your room."

Beth smiled, "Yeah, I sure do."

Beth took the hairbrush and as she pressed her left arm across Neil's back, she raised her right arm and began Neil's spanking. From the very first spank, Neil yelled out in pain, and as he felt more and more spanks, he began crying louder and louder as Beth made sure to apply the hairbrush all over his reddening behind. If she had to endure a painful spanking, she thought, then her boys would have to as well. With Neil sobbing, Beth stopped. Normally, she thought, she wouldn't ave stopped right at the point, but glancing at Mrs. Donovan, she knew that the school's headmaster wanted a turn as well.

"Ok Neil, off my lap."

As Neil slowly climbed off her lap, he was shocked when he found out his spanking wasn't over yet.

"You march yourself right over to Mrs. Donovan, young man,"

Neil began to protest, but stopped when Mrs. Donovan asked Neil if he wanted to have another repeat the following morning. Reluctantly, he walked slowly over to Mrs. Donovan, tears streaming down his cheeks and was once again guided over a waiting lap. At the same time, Beth called over to her another of her boys. As with Neil, she took down and removed the boy's pajama bottoms and then turned the blushing and trembling boy over her knees. As she did, she noticed that Mrs. Donovan was patiently waiting for her, with Neil 'bottoms up' across her knees.

At the same moment, both Beth and Mrs. Donovan raised their arms and began the spankings. The sound of two hairbrushes smacking the bare seats of the two boys combined with the loud wailing of the boys created such a cacophony of noise that it attracted the notice of other students on the three floors of the wing. Before long, the balconies were occupied by students wanting to see or hear the spanking being administered. For those who could see, they were surprised to see two spankings being given out and for those who could just hear it, they soon realized it was the sound of two, not one, spankings that they were hearing.

They soon also realized that an entire section was being punished as the spankings stopped and then shortly resumed. Where they were being given, Neil was allowed up and to stand and watch. Meanwhile the boy that Beth had just spanked had been directed to go over to Mrs. Donovan, who turned the boy over her knees. As before, Beth called over another one of her boys and she prepared him for the first half of his spanking.

Then, once again, the sound of two spankings being simultaneously administered filled the air and once again, other students had the opportunity to witness it. The dual spankings continued until Beth had spanked the eighth boy of her section. As she sent him over to Mrs. Donovan, she just sat there and watched Mrs. Donovan hand out her part of the boy's punishment.

Meanwhile, a short time before, the witnessing of the spankings had been ended with the students having gone to eat breakfast. So, when the final spanking had been given out, Mrs. Donovan had the boys line up facing her and Beth, the boys still bare from the waist down.

"I expect all of you to behave much better now. I am sure that when, or if you don't, that Miss Ashley will make sure you see the error of your ways. I no longer want to ever hear that you have been causing trouble with other sections. Do you understand me?"

All the boys nodded affirmatively thru their tears. Mrs. Donovan looked at their watch and made a decision that would make sure that other housemothers would know that these boys have been well punished.

"You boys can put your pj bottoms back on and put on your slippers. We are all going to breakfast, and you will be going dressed as you are. Then, after breakfast, you will return and you can get dressed and ready for your first class."

The boys were shocked and knew that they would be quite the sight, walking in to the cafeteria wearing pajamas. But the sore bottomed group also knew they had no choice, so they quietly did as they were told and shortly the eight students accompanied by Mrs. Donovan and their housemother made the walk to the cafeteria.