Lost And Found Cont.

Standing between them, Beth grabbed an ear of both boys and together, she began marching the two squealing and sobbing boys upstairs and to the twins' room. As they did so, the rest of Beth's section as well as other students residing in the boys wing followed them. For those who did so in the hope of or curiosity of seeing the twins punished more were disappointed, at least at that point, as when Beth reached the twins' room, she went inside and closed the door behind them.

Still with their ears firmly held, she marched the boys straight into their bathroom and then let go of the sobbing boys. She had them place their dirty clothes in the hamper and then went to the bathtub and began to run water to fill the tub.

"I'm going to make sure you both get "squeaky clean."

The twins blushed and began to protest at the idea of their housemother remaining in the bathroom while they took their baths. This only annoyed Beth even more.

"Quiet, both of you!! You better learn to start obeying rules of this school, as well as myself, if you know what is good for you. And you can start by both bending over and grabbing your knees. Right now!!"

Both boys groaned, but did as they were told and bent over. With their red bottoms sticking up in the air, they waited for the inevitable spanks they knew was coming. Unknown to them, Beth had taken the wooden bath brush off its hook and holding it like a hairbrush, went behind and to the boys' left and put her left arm over their backs, to keep the boys in place. Then raising her arm, she proceeded to smack, alternating between the two boys, each waiting bottom five times each, causing the boys to wail out in pain. Then putting down the brush, she pulled up Billy and marched him to the corner, and stood him there, with his face right in the corner.

"You stay right there and keep your hands away from your behind. I'll be taking care of you after I take care of Bobby."

Leaving Billy as he was, she went over to Bobby and grabbed his ear and marched him over to the tub and had him go in. With no choice in the matter, the red-faced and red-bottomed boy had to obey. Once in the water, he sat down as directed as Beth poured out shampoo and roughly washed his hair.

"My goodness, Bobby, your hair is filthy, muddy, just terrible. God knows what might be living in there."

Beth continued to wash his hair until the hair was completely clean. Then taking the bath brush, she had Bobby stand up, and she smacked his wet behind five times hard. Then, taking a bar of soap, she began to bathe the young teenager, causing Bobby to moan loudly in embarrassment. From his head to his toes, she scrubbed the boy. She, as well, used both side of the bath brush, the wooden side to smack Bobby's wet behind and the bristle side to bathe him. Only when she was completely satisfied did she put the bath brush aside.

"Bobby, I want you to sit down and I will be right back."

Wondering, Bobby did as he was told. It didn't take long to find out what his housemother went for, as she returned shortly, carrying a number of towels and to his great dismay, the stool. Beth put down the stool and placed the towels on top of the hamper. Then she sat down and put two of the bath towels over her lap. It was pretty obvious to Bobby what was about to happen.

"Ok, Bobby, out of the bath and over to me, don't dawdle. I am going to try and convince you never to pull a stunt like this every again." Unhappily, Bobby got up and stepped out of the bath. Without any opportunity to dry himself off, Bobby went over to Beth and she helped him across her knees.

Meanwhile in the corner, Billy was no longer sobbing, but was still in tears, partly from what he was hearing behind him. He could hear his brother moan, he could hear the smacks that he received and knew he would be next. He also heard Miss Ashley tell Bobby to come over to her and he knew what that meant.