Gawain?

10 years later

The water glistened by the sun as it starts to set over the mountains. The village starts to close up shops and trade booths so they can enjoy dinner with family. Meanwhile in the castle that looks over the happy village a farmer is speaking to a king who seemed distracted. The queen who sat by his side light my taps her husband and snapped out of his deep thoughts. "My apologies what did you say kind sir?" He asked sweetly. "My king I speak on behalf of the farmers of the north part of the kingdom. We had suffered a drought and if it's possible could we receive help from you and our beloved queen in getting more crops." The farmer asked. "Of course we won't let your families starve. Astrid please send an urgent letter to our allies in Camelot to see if they could spare us more farmers to assist replanting the crops and to give meals in the meantime." "Yes my king the man bowed and left with the letter. "Bless you my kind king you truly take after your father and rule with his wisdom." The farmer said before leaving. The king gets up and walks to the table of wine that was brought to him. "My love are you alright you seemed more distracted lately..." the queen said. "Just... Stephon had recently asked me for my blessing to wed Evelyn...." He said before taking a gulp of wine and the queen was overjoyed. "Oh she would be most happy will be propose when we vi—" She stops speaking once he starts coughing. "My love are you alright?!" She asked as the coughing began to get worst he looks at the glass before collapsing on the ground. The queen screamed as the glass rolls out of his hand and red wine poured on the marble floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rikilee bolts up sweating hearing her mother yelling her name. "RIKILEE AVERY ECHIDNA!!!!!" "IM UP MOM SORRY!" She yelled back. Rikilee rubbed her bluish purple eyes before getting up and take a quick shower. After she dried off she pulled her purplish red fur back in a messy bun leaving two strands going down the side of her face and her bangs held back by a headband leaving a couple to flow in front of her eyes. She tossed on her favorite crop top and yoga pants before slipping on her sketchers tennis shoes as she left her room. When she walks downstairs the only people she saw was her parents. "Where's twiddledee and twiddledumb at?" She asked grabbing a water. "Don't call your brothers that" Katherine said. "Well I mean" "Knuckles!" She snapped at her husband who laughed. "They're already with your uncle mace training" knuckles said sipping on juice. "I woke up late again didn't I..." she asked. "Yes but it's ok baby girl just have a day for you since you and your friends had fun on your 17th birthday last night" Knuckles said. "Thanks dad" she kissed his cheek then steals apple slice from his plate. "Hey!" He chuckled and she smiled as she left the kitchen.
Rikilee wipes off the extra water on her brush before dipping it in a different shade of purple. The past week she had dreamt of a man that resembles her father but in a different time period. She couldn't understand why she was having these dreams and it began to haunt her. "WHATS UP SIS" Chris yelled and she jumps nearly knocking over the water jar on her paints. "DAMN IT CHRIS!" She yelled and wipes her hands on her jeans she changed into before fixing her blue jean cardigan covered in paint as well. "Sorry sis" he said and Rutan tilts his head as she went back to her painting. "Ummmm what's with dad in the medieval attire?" He asked his sister. "That's the thing.... It's not dad." She replied and her brothers looked at each other confused then back to her. "Umm how is it not dad when it looks like him?" Chris asked. "The eyes.... They're more... intense, filled with years of worry and seen so much....." she finished the stroke of purple paint on the eye. "Bloodshed and pain" she said and her brothers looked at her. "Oooook let's not get creepy now" Rutan said. "Excuse me?" She turned to face them. "Well you seemed to be falling fo—" "WHAT EW NO YOU IDIOTS!" She yelled and they start to argue. Knuckles hears the three arguing and sighs putting down his book to handle the situation. Once he enter the room he sees the triples arguing. "Hey!" He yelled and silenced them. "What's going on in here?" He asked. "Nothing dad Riki here is just being creepy" Chris huffed and the two boys leave. "I'm not creepy.... Just have grandma's gift...." She said walking past her father as well. Knuckles sighed and god to shut the door when he noticed her painting. He looks to see if she was coming back before walking closer to the painting. He was completely shocked and immediately knew something was might be really wrong.

"Gawain?"