New groom

Knuckles was still pacing as Daisy and Luigi look at him. "Dude peach is going to kill you once she sees the rut in the floor" Daisy said and Knuckles noticed the small dent he made. "Sorry..." he said and sat down covering his face with his hands. "Katherine is pissed off about the situation and scared I'm scared and just.... I should've went..." knuckles said. "You would've put more risk man you know how it is over there." Luigi explained. "Yeah I know I know...." He said still worried. "Well you know Mario and Sonic always keep the—" A large light cuts Daisy off and Knuckles stood up hoping to see his daughter but instead they see a stunning purple echidna step through. Daisy and Luigi notice a snowy mountain in the background and look at the mysterious woman. "Who the hell are you?!" The three yelled. "Your bride my new groom." She snaps and knuckles was soon trapped in a crystal ball. "HEY LET HIM GO!" Daisy and Luigi go to attack but she flings them across the room. By the time they got to their feet she had taken knuckles and the portal closed. "Oh no..." they both said.

Rikilee shivers as she tries to pick the lock with her bobby pin and a thin metal pipe but breaks the bobby-pin and she gives up. "Welp that's my last bobby pin... man they make it look so easy on tv..." she walks to the far corner then sits down and crosses her arms to stay warm. Suddenly the portal opens and her dad was tossed into the cell. He groans but gets up and grips the bars. "You are going to regret bringing me here you fucking bitch!" Knuckles snaps. "Oh my sweet love I already got plans for your friends~"she laughed wickedly. "I'm not your love so—" "Daddy!" He turns just as Rikilee hugs him. "Riki? What are you doing here? Where—" "They went to search for a cure because she poisoned Gawain." Rikilee explained. "But plans have changed because I'm getting rid of your friends, Malia, her daughter, and Gawain because I found a new groom~" she smiled wickedly at Knuckles. "I don't think so because I don't marry bitches who kidnapped my daughter and plans on killing my friends." Knuckles growled. "Oh well then I guess I'll have to change your mind then~" she snaps and Rikilee disappears from his arms and is levitated over a large cauldron of acid. "DADDY!" Rikilee screamed. "Now my dear choose ether you marry me or your daughter takes a bath in deaths green pool~" she said and slightly lowers Rikilee closer. "ALRIGHT I DO IT JUST LET HER GO!" He yelled and isis smiled. "I knew you'd see things my way" she snaps and Rikilee is back in the cell. "Now then to make the wedding preparations!" She claps and leaves as Rikilee cries in her father's arms. "Daddy please don't do it plea—" "I almost lost your sister I'm not going to loose you" he said holding her tightly. "But you're going to be forced to marry her" "This wouldn't be the first time I was almost forced into marriage. So I have hope" he said and she nods. "Let's try to find away out" she said determined. "That's my girl" knuckles replied proudly.

Isaac helps Lancelot pack up the supplies after waking up early to get ahead start on the journey ahead. "You love that girl don't you?" Lancelot said and Issac froze. "Huh?" He said looking to see if his parents were awake but we're still asleep. "I said you love that girl Riki" Lancelot smirked at the now blushing indigo hedgehog. "Are you courting her?" "Courting?" Issac asked. "Right ummm what did your mother call it.... Oh right dating." He said and issac clears his throat. "Ummm yeah we are just umm.... Don't tell my parents... we been keeping it secret because well I got out of a relationship with this girl who I found out has been bullying her and frankly I been smitten with Riki since we were kids.... I'm really happy with her but we don't know how are parents will react...." Issac explained and tightened the stuff down. "My lips are sealed sir issac." Lancelot smirked. "May I ask how you figured it out?" "Because I had seen it before. The determination of saving the one you love with a hint of worry. Something I saw in Gawain when he was searching for his wife" Lancelot said. "Ooooh ok" Issac said. Suddenly a portal opens waking everyone as lady walks through. "Lady what's going on?" Mario asked. "You need to make this your top priority now knights of the wind. Isis had gone into your world and kidnapped Knuckles." She said. "WHAT?!" The four said. "She must have figured out the resemblance of Gawain in Riki and found out about knuckles." Peach pointed out. "Do you know where they are?" Sonic asked gearing up. "Yes according to Daisy and Luigi who contacted me through the old water mirror they are located in a castle in the east snowy mountains." She explained. "Then let's go we rested enough. She might even have the cure for Gawain somewhere in that castle" Percival said. "Then let's not waste time" Amy said and they mounted on their horses. Lady summoned one for issac and he joins.

The seven knights horses thundered the ground as they rode off to the east snowy mountains.