First kiss

The arrow returns to Amy and makes a map of the castle. "Ok so knuckles and Riki are held in a room but they are being moved by the guards to the ceremonial hall where isis is. She's got two guards at the entrance the two that's escorting knuckles and Riki, three in the ceremonial hall and two near a tower.... Odd I wonder why?" She looks closer. "Oh my god it's the cure for Gawain!" Amy said. "Ok so here's the plan percival, me and Amy will go to the tower to get the cure. Mario you peach lance and issac head to the ceremony hall and stop that wedding. "Got it let's go" Mario said drawing out his sword. The seven storm the castle and issac takes down the first two guards making sonic and Amy proud before they split up. "Good luck my son" Sonic thought.

Knuckles gulps as he stood in front of Isis who hands him a gold chalice. "Now you must drink the wine made by your bride." The unholy priest said. "Go on my love have a sip" she grinned and knuckles knew she did something to the wine. Rikilee sees the fear in her father's eyes but he couldn't escape what was in the chalice. He smelt the wine and knew it was a love potion but had no choice and couldn't pretend to drink it. He gulps and pressed the cold metal to his lips just as the door burst open. "YO I OBJECT!!!!" Issac said and bolts to Isis who flings him into the wall. "YOU INDIGO RAT YOU WIL—" Knuckles drops the undrank wine and grabs the tray then smacks her in the back of her head. While Riki tossed the train of her dress over her. "Run!" Knuckles said grabbing his daughter and they run out of the hall where Lance Mario and peach had the five guards tied up. "You guys ok?" Mario asked. "Yeah but issac still in there" Rikilee said. "What?" Sonic said as he Amy and percival ran up. They bolt back in seeing issac battling isis. Issac bolts at her once more and she blocks his blade with a blade of her own. "You'll regret ruining my plans rat!" She yelled. "I don't think I will" he glared and swiftly disarmed her. She raised a lighting ball in her hand ready to throw it at him but an arrow catches her sleeve and the ball shoots at the chandelier making it fall. "Not at my son witch!" Amy shouted and the others bolt in. "NOOOOO" she screamed before they behead her. Issac puts his sword back and walks towards his parents. "ISSAC!" He turns just as Rikilee wraps her arms around his neck and he hugs her as they spun around. "Ok?" Knuckles raised a brow. "You hood man?" Sonic said. "Yeah I'm good." He replied. "I thought lost you for good" issac said. "But you didn't" Rikilee smiled and he cups her face before they share their first kiss. "Awwwww" peach said and Mario smiled as well as Lancelot and percival. Mario looks over at sonic, Amy and knuckles who had their jaws dropped. "Did... did you boys know they were—" "No did you kno—" sonic and knuckles said. "Nope" Amy said. The two teens released from their kiss that felt magical between. "Whoa" she giggled and issac chuckled. Sonic clears his throat grabbing their attention. "So how long has this been going on?" Sonic asked. The two looked at each other blushing. "A month...." They both said. "SAY WHAT?!" Their parents said. "Please don't be mad we didn't think you guys would approve...." Rikilee said. "I rather you date Issac than that last disrespectful bastard you went out with. I'm only mad because you kept it from us." Knuckles said much to the teen's relief. "Same here Riki is a good girl better than your toxic ex" Amy smiled. "Sooooo it's cool?" Issac smiled. "Duh!" The three adults said. "Now let's head back and have lady send you three home" Mario said. "But we want to see Gawain." Rikilee Said. "We will tell him of your heroics" Lancelot said. Issac armor and sword disappear into his one amulet and walks over to Percival. "Here I know I won't be allowed to have this until I'm 18... or at all please return it Lady." He placed the amulet in her hand. "You have much potential boy." She said before opening the portal for knuckles, Rikilee and issac to return home.

3 days later

"WERE TELLING THE TRUTH GUYS!" Rikilee said to her sister and her band that returned from a concert tour. "The only thing I believe is that you two kissed" Emma said. "You really need to stop reading Amy's stories" ash chuckled. "But—" "just forget it Issac" Rikilee said. "They trying to convince you of that crazy story too?" Chris said as they all sat on the couches. "Yeah" the older teens said. The teens suddenly jump when a light brightens the room.
"So how was the to—" "MOM!" "DADDY!" They all hear the kids yelled. "Not again" sonic and knuckles said before running to the lounge. They sighed in relief seeing a familiar face. "Gawain it's good to see you all better." Knuckles said as Mario, peach, Katherine and Amy appeared. "I feel better thank you knuckles. Now which one of you young ones is sir Isaac and lady Rikilee?" Gawain said. Issac and Rikilee approached him making him smile. "I see now. I want to personally thank you both for your bravery in bringing me back to my throne and defeating Isis." He said and then looks at Rikilee. "You young lady do have a powerful gift continue to use it wisely and you will grow stronger with it. There for percival and I want to give you this to help you." He hands her a purple diamond amulet on a silver chain. "It's call the dream catcher charm it will help control the nightmares and dreams to look back on." He said. "Thank you" she smiled. "As for you issac lady did speak to your parents and we all agreed you rightfully deserve this" he gives him the amulet containing his sword. "You earned your knight sir issac. You fought just like your father did." He smiled. "Thank you sir" issac smiled. "You must be proud to have raised brave children your majesties." "Yes we are" Amy smiled. Gawain turns and draws out his sword and spoke the spell making his sword glows. He cuts the air and the portal opens. "One more thing before I go. If you desire to continue I would like to train you both. Who knows you both might become the next knights of the wind" he said before walking through the portal and it closes. Issac and Riki looked at each other then their amulets. "Did that just happen....." Zane said shocked. Rikilee and Issac looked at their stunned friends and siblings with a big smile.

"WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

End