Its him...

"LET US GO!" Issac yelled as they came through the portal. "King sonic please we need your help!" The large guard begged. "I'm not—" "GUARDS WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" A female voice boomed. "Our queen we've brought you king sonic and his queen" the other gaurd that held Rikilee say making her blush. "Put them down now!" The voice commanded and they do. Rikilee and Issac eyes widen in shock seeing medieval version of Katherine. "Mom? No it can't be her she has pink and purple mixed eyes" "You idiots this isn't Sonic and Amy!" She said angrily. "My quee—" "Silence. Leave us now" she said and they bowed before leaving. "Forgive them. They acted out of worried hearts. You must be Sonic and Amy's son correct?" She asked. "Ummm yeah how do you know?" Issac said a bit shocked. "And you must be Knuckles and Katherine's daughter" she smiled at Rikilee. "How do you know our parents?" She asked. "My name is Malia an old friend of your parents. Follow me to the dining room I will explain while you both eat." She said and the teens follow her. They looked around mesmerized by the stunning castle and all its old artifacts. Rikilee suddenly gets a flash vision causing her to hold her head. "Riki are you ok?" Issac said worried. Her eyes glowed for a second then finds herself running. "Riki wait!" Issac said and he and Malia chased after her. Riki soon approach two large double doors and despite the two guards she burst through. Malia shooed the guards as she ran in with issac. "Riki what on earth gotten into.... You..... oh my god" "It's him issac.... It's the man from my nightmares." She said as they looked at the male red echidna that resembles her father laying in bed. He wore his king like attire with his sacred in his hands. Riki couldn't believe it but then remembered that the woman who looked like her mother said her name was Malia.

"Oh my god..... it's.... It's sir Gawain....."

Sorry for the short chapter more to come and I hope you all are enjoying the book!