Freezing

"FUCK!" Rikilee said and held her cold hand. "Riki language" knuckles said sternly. "Sorry dad." She said and shivers. "Riki?" He walks closer to his daughter and sees her lip turning blue as she drops to her knees. "Oh no... ISIS!" He yelled holding his daughter to give her some warmth. "Yes my love." "Please move us somewhere warmer she's freezing" he begged and she sees Riki shaking and her lip changing color. "Very well because I can't loose the foreseer." She said and snaps. He looks around and sees they're in a room with a roaring fireplace. He carries his daughter over to the fire and sits her next to it. He walks over to the bed and pulls off the top layer and wraps it around her. "Sit here and warm up while I see if there's a way out ok?" He said and she nods. Knuckles looks around and sees the windows were barred, and the door was steel and locked. "Welp no way to escape....." he muttered but looked over to his daughter who has color back in her face. "At least she's not freezing anymore" he thought with relief. A light flashed behind him and he sees wedding attire for him and a bridesmaid type dress for Rikilee. Then another flash of light and he turns to see warm tea and food for them. He takes the cup and sniffs it for any potions. He sips on the tea and brings a cup over to his daughter. "Enjoy the food and get ready the wedding will begin soon" she said and laughs wickedly. "Daddy what are we going to do...." Rikilee asked. "I don't know baby girl... I don't know...." He said worried.

The seven nights approach the castle and see wedding decorations. "She's probably forcing knux to marry her and kill Gawain." Amy said. "She wants to kill you all because Riki and I were going to come after you to warn you but..." Issac looks down. "Let's get this over with!" He bolts to the door but was yanked back by sonic. "DAD!" "Don't dad me! You can't go barging in there blindly! Believe me I done that many times and nearly lost my life and your mother's! So I won't let you make the same mistake by putting yours, Riki's and knuckles lives at risk. I know you want to save your friend and we will but first we need to see what we're up against and make a plan. Ok?" Sonic puts his armor hands on his son's shoulders. "I can't risk losing my son." He finished and Issac nods. "Ok so what's the plan?" He asked the others. "I'll use one of my magic arrows to scan the castle." Amy said and pulls an arrow out. She mutters something making it glow blue and shoots it. "That's so cool" he smiled. Sonic smiled at his son seeing himself at his age when he first came here. "You become much wiser king sonic." Percival smiled. "That's what happens when you have kids..." "I couldn't agree more" Lancelot said.

"UGH! How to you put on this thing!" Rikilee huffed from behind the changing wall. "What are you talking about?" Knuckles asked sneering at his tux in the mirror. "This outside corset sucks!" She walks out from behind holding the string. "That's because it need to go in the front not the back" he said. "How do you know?" "Just turn it" he said. She does and it fits better. "Oh....thanks" she ties it up. "How did you know?" "Helped your mother with hers once." He explained. "Oh ok" she said and walks over to the fireplace. Knuckles sighs trying not to show his hope is dropping. He looks out the window and sees a familiar arrow. He walks over to Rikilee and whispers.

"Riki I have a plan so listen to me carefully"