The foreseer

When Rikilee woke up at the crack of dawn she had just missed the knights leave and saw issac looking down. "I bet he wish he went along.... we always played knights as children.... And he had a chance to be one for real....." She thought looking at her boyfriend. She decided to head back to sleep since there wasn't much to do. Yet just minutes into her sleep she started to toss and turn as an evil woman's laugh echos.
"GAWAIN IS MINE AND THOSE WHO STAND IN MY WAY WILL PARISH!" She said and waved her arm making a gust of wind blow the knights into cages over glowing green lake. "Now you will parish and I will rid Malia and her daughter. Gawain will have no choice but to marry me!" She laughed wickeded and the cages drop into the lake. The painful screams cut short as their bodies dissolved in the deadly lake.
"NO!!!" Riki screamed and Isaac burst through the door seeing her wide eyes and pale. "Riki what happened?!" He asked worried. "We have to find your parents they're in danger!" She said and got up. "But Riki we don't know where to go!" Issac said. "Camelot! Lady of the lake she can help us now let's go!" They bolt to the door only to be blocked by a dark purple mist. A dark purple echidna appeared from it and her eyes were the most hypnotic shade of blue. "My my I heard the foreseer had come to this world but I never expected you to be so young" she hissed. "You're the poisoned Gawain...." Rikilee said recognizing the voice. "Yes I did but I won't let you warn the Knights of the wind the Round table. So you will be coming with me" she said. "Over my dead body!" Issac yelled and spinner dashed into her knocking her to the ground. "You're going to regret that boy" she laughs wickedly as he dashed to her again but this time she used a dark spare that shocks him. She flung him into the guards that were running to them. "Issac!" Rikilee said but soon found herself stuck in a crystal ball. "Now my dear you're coming with me" "ISSAC!" Rikilee screamed. "RIKI!" He yelled and bolts to them but the wicked woman vanished with Riki before he got to them. "DAMN IT!" He said. "Issac what happened?!" Malia said. "The person responsible just kidnapped Rikilee! Malia I need to get to Camelot!" He said. Malia gives him instructions and he thanks her before bolting out of the castle. He runs through the thick woods and finally sees the castle with the crest Malia told him about. "Ok now to find lady of the lake" he said and looks around the castle with his speed just to not get caught. When he returned to the garden he sighs. "Where is she?" He wondered very worried about Rikilee. He looks up and was taken back when a blue orb appeared in front of him. "Come son of king sonic and queen Amy" the voice said and he fallows it to a stunning lake gazebo. "Wow it's so beautiful" he said looking around. "Welcome sir issac" he turns and sees a look a like of his mom but the pink washes away into a light blue color. "Are you Lady of the Lake?" He asked and she nods. "Yes young hero and I must say it's funny how your father was a year older than you when he first came to our world. She smiled. "Really?" He asked and she nods. "I know of your quest and will provide you with one of the most rarest swords calls the sword of life and death." She said and vines grew as the water rose making a pod that opens revealing a sword of black steel and glowing blue. "Wow...." He said and the sword lands in his hand. A light surrounds him and light blue armor appears on his body. "Sweet!" He smiled. "Now then I shall teleport you to your parents." She said and opens a portal. "Thank you Lady" he said. "Good luck" she said as he walked through.

"Don't worry Riki I'm coming"