Bye-bye and a little see you later?

"They did what now!" scream by a venomous female voice, you can hear the long draining silence after that, heck you can hear the water dripping from the faucet, the paper clip falling from the clipboard that Yin hui had. The young mistress didn't look up at the screen at her parents, but instead started to count on how many the title floors have. While his brother is just looking at her, not knowing what to do. 

It's been one week since that incident, and 4 days ago Nova is now discharged from the hospital. And now is currently one of the best moments for her to levitate into outer space and never come back... or have lie-la levitate into the farthest space land there is.. 'Curse you Rossi... cursed you're every being.'

"Mama, please don't shout. I swear they'll be put into their deepest hellhole in life at the rightful time.." she pleaded as she can sense their parents wrath spread across the room.

"But right now is the right time!" this time her father spoke up, arose from his seat and started throwing a fit, going outside of the camera's view. Meanwhile their mother just looks at them, frowning at the fact that all of these things had happened to their daughter. She felt her brother's hand took hers and started to squeeze it gently, comforting his sister. Then shattering of glasses would be heard for the other side's end. This made the twins cowardly in their seats. 

"Pà zhè jiù gòule!" (Pa that's enough!) Both of the twins half- shouted that made their father stop whatever he was doing and came into the cam's view again. "Nà shì wǒ zuì xǐhuān de huāpíng" (that was my favorite vase) empress xuánlǜ said while slapping her husband's shoulder glaring at him.

"Bié dānxīn qīn'ài de, wǒ huì gěi nǐ mǎi hěnduō de" (don't worry darling, I'll buy you tons of it) he said glaring into the screen. He is mad because no one dares to mess with the royal heirs let alone the royals of the most powerful clan all over the universe.

"Ming Xia, flower...."

"Papa.... Mama... I want to be out of there. Away from them." Nova said finally looking up to the screen, to her parents with strong determination in her voice... 'She finally had enough.'

The emperor only sighs nodding his head before talking to her other parents "get her into her brother's school. And we'll be there to check upon you two, about an hour later."

"But papa—" "that is final. I really want to see you, my flowers" the empress said as she cut off Xia's words.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

No one's P.O.V 

"Adrien, as you know that you'll be next in line... I was hoping for you to familiarize with everything that a crown prince should.." his father started, earning a low groan from the teen.

"Now, now..." the father said as he stopped in front of their old family portrait.. It had his father carrying little Adrien, while side hugging his mother who's carrying his twin brother, Felix. "You don't want others... to steal your place...... right?" his father looked at him, giving a hard stress, emphasizing the word 'others' as if he's referring to someone.

"Yes father, but what about.... Felix? Isn't he the crown prince too?" Adrien ask, confused, why would he say something like that, when the fact is that Felix is way more capable and favorable than him. "Of course he is... But you deserve it more.." 'That thing didn't deserve that throne.' he thought so more. Seeing the prince's odd (for him) expression he sighs, face having a disappointing one. "Remember what he did?" Now this caught the prince's expression went from shock to darken real fast 'bingo!' satisfied, he grins, eyes darkening "do you think that someone like him deserves the throne than... You?"