Preparations and such disaster ? (part 2)

Questionable kiddle (Kids) GC

Melody Duch: Hey @norrmalteen00 y r you at school grounds?

: I thought u have an errand tgt?

Ice prince: Can you stop chatting like that? It's bothersome.

Maniac pill: then stop reading the chat then?

Ice prince: then stop being a lunatic person you are and stop replying to a message that it isn't for you, then?

Maniac pill: I think it's cool if you type like a Y2K person, and not some boring ferson.

Normalteen00: I still don't get why my nn is like that.

: Secondly, please stop fighting in front of my salad, Saiji just leave Eyena live her peace of typing. Rieye stop being a lovesick brat.

: Lastly to answer your peace of mind @Melody Duch , I am here because of my sister and her friends are transferring here at our school. I escorted them here, as A Gentleman I am.

Music monster: Wait You have a Sister???????

Normalteen00: uhhh

: yeah, should I have not?

Melody Duch: dude, you never told us you even have one? I thought you're an only child!

Normalteen00: why are times that I would ditch Eron and Rieye's suggestion to play during our free time all the time because I AM hanging out with MY sister? And I always mention her to you guys?

Ice prince: He did mention about having a sister from another school, though.

Normalteen00: see..? Maybe you guys aren't listening.

Music monster: when are they setting in?

Maniac pill: does this mean I get to befriend her or them too?

Melody Duch: no

Music monster: no

Normalteen00: NO!

Ice prince: certainly a no.

Maniac pill: OMG!! Whyyyyyyyyyyy */crying */punching the wall

: sends a GIF of crying spongebob and patrick

: I hate you Schwachsinnige (imbecile in German)