Welcome to Hitori Paris !

"I'm very sorry about your friend's... nose" Nova quickly wrote down, passing it to the other person beside her. Oh how she wishes to be eaten alive by the ground, 'what an embarrassment you have occurred in a short period of time, Ming Xia.'

The boy beside Cole named Arkan Theron Jacques (or Eron, Arkan for short— Alora) was the second one she met. He was a little bit taller than Cole, with dark hair and golden orange eyes (like sunsets), and light tan colored skin. Well based on my research (and basically told by Alora) that his parents are closest to the Royal Family of England, apparently the best friend of the crown prince of England. His family owns a very big company in the music and jewelry industries.

The next person who was on Cole's left was Eyena Melos Archambeau, the daughter and the next Duchess of England. She had long dirty blonde hair tied in a messy but neat braid, and icy dark green eyes (like the moist forest). Her appearance reminded her a bit of Chloe, if Chloe wore braids and liked the color purple. While Eyena's demeanor was sophisticated, she was still abundantly polite and kind. She was saying something about their other dorm mate and close friend, who wouldn't be back until school actually started, but Nova wasn't paying too much attention. 'Breathe nova, just breathe and everything will be fine.' she thought so as she slowly hitch a breath.

"Sooo she's your sister? And she doesn't talk?" Arkan blurted out looking at Alora for answers. The twins just shrugged their shoulders, Nova then practically tried approaching the boy who just now woken up, bomb barging him with a typed letter of apology for what had happened to his nose. The boy has brownish like hair like Lila's, but well she thought 'Lila already tracked her down so easily.'

The boy just chuckles as he adjusts his position, getting a better view of his friends. "Well mademoiselle, I centrally did not expect to be greeted like that, but I guess being hit by a cute girl like you is an expectation..." But as soon as he finishes his sentence Alora smacks him in the back causing Cole to wince in pain. "OW! Why did you hit me?"

"Dann hör auf, ein Idiot zu sein und hör auf, mit meiner Schwester Rieye zu flirten." (then stop being an idiot and stop flirting with my sister Rieye.) Alora said as he crossed his arms hugging himself while actually... pouting?? As the others laugh (the loudest one is Cole I swear) as Nova just giggle, making her whole body vibrates.

Alora just scoffs as he smiles at his sister being happy. "Okay okay enough of that, why don't we just all go out and try the new Korean restaurant a few blocks away from school?" Everyone looked at each other agreeing with the said suggestion.

Nova fishes out her phone to chat their group chat about how their day went, except for the part where she hits Cole with the frying pan... And ask if Marinette or the others wanted to join.

Wild Dog's of Paris

Xiángrikui: hey (❁'◡'❁) so... I was wondering if @Princess model @Suitress @Nino (taylor's version) and @Music Lover (Taylor's version) if you guys already have dinner or smth? (^人^)

Queenie bee: it very cute of you to put everyone in your tags tineeeeee

: Oh how I wished to be there to press those puffy cheeks of yours ^3^

Filmmaker making: That's murder my dear sister.

Queenie bee: shut up hmppp

: you still don't earn your forgiveness... SISTER