chapter 2

*zayn POV*

I woke up from being nauseous again but this time not only was louis by the door the rest of the lads were too.

"Are you ok Z, you never get sick easily?

Yea just a little stomach ache I guess zayn said trying to shrug but failed to, yet again Liam was starring at him suspicious.

Liam is there something bother you? Huh what um no there's nothing wrong.

Ok then let's go down stairs I'm starvinnggg niall said from the background. When aren't you hungry nialler? louis said which he tried to make us laugh i guess but we only heard a snort come out of niall.

So let's go down stairs I suggested. We walked down the satirs and me and louis kept whispering to each other about inviting are parents and telling them and the lads the big news.

Harry the chieft of all four of us was in the kitchen with liam by his side helping him.

"So when do you want us to call are parents?
When we finish are breakfast would be fine.
Ok that's fine with me."

"Hey nialler what's up with you and liam you guys get so close to each other?

You've notice that too, I don't know liam we aren't even dating but he acts like we are" niall said with a smerk on his face.

"Guys breakfast is ready!" liam yelled from across the room. Ok we'll be there in a second. Me and louis kept glancing suspiciously to each other about liam and niall. We got up the sofa and went to the kitchen were everybody else were already seated.
I sat by lou on one side and harry on the other side of me and liam scolded because we guess he wanted to sit by niall.

We started to eat in silence and me and lou kept on staring up to face liam and niall and they were so freaking close. There thighs were touching, arms were against each other and Liam was just staring at Niall's hands while having a smerk on his face.

So what do you guys want to do after breakfast? Harry asked to break the silence. Um me and zayn wanted to tell you lads and are parents some news. They all agreed with a node.

Um I'll be right back I have to go use the bathroom I said standing up and rushing up the stairs to the toliet. I heard some foot steps rushing up the stairs.

"I'm so sorry babe its my fault your going to have morning sickness mostly everyday.
Lou its going to be worth it I promise and you don't have to be sorry." I can't wait to tell are parents and the lads the news.

We went down stairs again and heard a doorbell and we opened it and saw my beautiful mum 'Trisha.' Me and my mum were catching up on some things about back home and about Waliyha, Doniya, and Safaa. 5 minutes later we heard another doorbell and it was Lou's mum 'Johannah.'
We all lads and parents went to the living room and sat there for about 20 seconds in awkward silence.

"So guys what's the big news you have to tell us?"

Um... I'm pregnant! I just blurred it out in there faces. Your what, my son is pregnant!?! I'm going to be a grandma?!

~~~~

Short but at least I updated sorry I haven't undated in a long time. I have been busy with school and stuff, but here I give you chapter two. Hope you enjoyed it!