Chapter 6

*Zayn*

Hold the motherfucking phone did he just propose?! Well sort of he thinks I'm asleep. I open my eyes and see his shocked reaction that I'm awake.

"Yes" I answer and he looks even more shocked.

"I tho-thought yo-you were asl-asleep?"
"So you don't want to marry me?", I said teasingly, but immediately stop when I notice his tears.

"Babe look at me, I love you with all my heart and you mean the entire world. You and this baby mean everything to me okay. You are my number one, my amazing, loving, annoying boyfriend, hopefully fiance if you are serious about the marriage just seconds ago, but anyways you are my sunshine. You have been with me for so long and have helped me when I was on some horrible things. You Louis William Tomlinson are the one I want to be with forever and always. You are my angel, and without you there is no reason."

After I'm done with my speech I kiss him passionately and it starts to get a little bit heated.

I slowly start kissing his jaw and go down to his neck and start kissing and sucking until I find his weak spot. As I start to suck harder I hear him moan my name louder.

"Za-zayn"

"Yes love" I say while stopping and looking at him in the eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

••••

Im sorry it's really short, but I promise I will publish tomorrow.

Anyways... any ideas on what should happen next chapter? Or any ideas for later on in the story just drop them down in the comments.

Love you guys if you're still reading and even if you stopped you won't see this, but thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Much love❤

And remember to vote please!