Chapter 5

*louis pov*

OMG OMG OMG I just fuckin said zayn is my husband I can't move at all I'm frozen solid right now. I looked up to see zayn and he wasn't as shocked as I was he actually had a smile on his beautiful face.

"III umm I di-didn't mean to say that."
Oh no he's giving me his frowning face.
"I will some day though."

He looked up and smiled even more then he was before.
"I love you"
"I love you more"
"Not possible"
"VERY possible"
"Nopeeee"
"Yup and that's it" I said before giving him the 'talk to my hand' move.
"Your such a brat"
"I'm your brat"

UGHHHH GUYSSS GET A ROOM BEFORE I DIE!!

"Ok bye guys lets go zayn"

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING*

*Zayn pov*

Before I could even say anything to Niall Louis just rushed me to our room.

We ran to our room and locked it just so none of the boys walk in on us doing "whatever were doing"

Lou pushed me up to the wall and started nibbling on my soft spot. I was a moaning mess on the wall. Every time we make out he pins me to the wall because he says im his masterpiece.

I wrapped my legs around him as he walked to the bed never leaving my neck. He pushed me on the bed and started growling like a sexy beast which he knows turns me hard on. And he started to kiss my neck that made me a moaning mess when he found a soft spot.

He started going down my stomach and when he got by my waistband of my swim trunks he started biting the string. He smirked when he saw that I was harder then I have ever been and started untying my trunks. When I was in just my Calvin boxers he started palming me.

"Ohhh zaynnnn"
"Do you like that babe"
"Yes dad-daddy"

When he went to go get the lube (cause we don't need the condom) I started getting comfortable because I know it's about to get heated in here.

"Zayn please hurry the fuck up"
"Coming my queen"

He started to slide down my boxers and seperate get my legs and got the line on his fingers.

Ok babe I'm about to enter. I nodded but stopped when he actually entered me.

"Oh my fuckin God keep on moving." Whatever you say princess. He started going faster and added the other two fingers so now he has three and I was a bigger moaning mess then I was before.

When he got out of me and had his tip right in my hole and started teasing me but stopped when he knew I was getting aggravated.

When he was inside of me but not thrusting I was getting more aggravated. He started thrusting slow. "God damn it zayn go faster" "whatever you say princess."

He started thrusting harder and harder then the other time before it. When I was close to cumming he started to even go faster if that's possible.

"Ahhhh" I said as I came onto his stomach and my stomach. Right after I came zayn came.

He got out of me and I whined because I missed his huge dick inside of me.

"Let's go take a shower babe."

*END OF SEXUAL CONTENT*

*Zayn pov*

"I seriously can't wait until I become a father! I'm so gonna spoil that little brat. I hope it's a boy so I can style it's hair but then again I'll love them no matter what. I love them even if they have a disability or illness because no child in this world should ever be left alone even if they are "different." If they are black tan tall short chubby skinny gay lesbian Pansexual anything I will forever love them. Louuuu I swear I'm about to cry of just talking about my child.
Omg I just thought of it! When I'm old he's gonna take care of us... I hope."
I kept on rambling I didn't even notice Lou staring at me as if I was a piece of art. I smiled at him and kissed his button nose.
"I love you Louis William Tomlinson I don't know what the hell I would do without you. You changed me and changed my life all all around. I was in some rough things but then I meant you. The most innocent little bean."

He looked as if he was about to cry and gave him a hug bear hug knowing he loves those so much.

"I love you to zaynie poo."
"Let's go to bed princess yea?"
"Yea. Goodnight I love you."

*Louis pov*
Next morning I woke up before zayn like always and just turned around to look at him instead of the blank white wall. I admired how his long eyelashes looked so good on him how he smiled in his dreams and how his whole entire face was a piece of art. He is the most beautiful person in this entire world.
"Will you marry me zayn?" I said so quiet just so he couldn't hear me.
Next thing That happens shocks me out of the world....
------
You all probably think it's zayn saying yes but i don't know you would know if you keep reading. :) Keep voting! And comment some ideas. All love❤️