chapter 7

*Zayn pov*

"Beep Beep Beep"

That's all I can hear and see nothing...
Completely nothing. It's so dark and black, I feel so alone. I try to move, but it feels like I'm trapped, I try to speak, but it feels like I have glue down my throat. I start to panic.

"Hello? Zayn can you hear me? Can you try to move your finger?"

I hear an unusual voice and try to do what they told me to do, move my finger. I start to get my feeling back in my fingers and slowly move them.

"Hello Zayn so my name is Dr. Drew. You have been under a coma for a month. Your husband is"

"My husband? I don't have a husband I'm too young." I say, but here a sudden gasp and notice me and doc are not the only ones in the room.

"Mr. Tom-Malik, Mr.Malik how old are you?"

"20"

"What is your full name?"

"Zayn Javadd Malik"

"Where do you live?"

"In London with my best mate."

"Do you recognize the name Louis William Tomlinson?"

"No I dont."

As I finish my question I hear somebody scrap the floor with a chair and leave the room while crying.

"Doc who was that, that just left?"

"I'm sorry Mr.Malik but it seems like you are suffering from amnesia, and the person that just left is your husband. Louis."

"Husband?"

"Yes sir."

"Doc what is covering my eyes?"

"We had to put some bandages on you because of the surgery with your head and it was too severe. If you want we can take them off right now.

"Yes that would be fine, but first... can you go get umm my husband please?"

"Of course I'll be right back."

Since I can't see anything I can tell the doc leaves the room and shuts the door. After he leaves I start overthinking over everything he told me. Like what the heck I have a husband? Last time I remember I wasn't even out to my mom, now I have a husband.

After a few more seconds I hear the door open.

"Okay Mr.Malik I have brought in Louis and my assistant Natalie. I start nodding my head up and down because I don't have the courage to speak. As of a signal I hear footsteps get closer to the bed and I feel someone slightly touch my had as of asking for permission to hold it. Since I can't see I don't know what I would be holding so I nod my head once again.

As if understanding the person holds my hand and squeezes it. When the hand holds my hand I immediately start feeling so warm and my hand starts to feel like it's on fire. I then have the courage to ask.

"Is this louis"

Quietly I hear a "yes."

As if something small clicks inside me I squeeze his small soft hand.

"Okay Mr.Malik it's time for us to take off your bandages."

I breath in a deep breathe and start feeling myself getting anxious. I'm so anxious I'm pretty sure Louis can feel it because he gives me a tight squeeze.

"Okay Mr.Malik we are going to take them off slowly."

I not my head and just let everything else go into place. I feel Dr.Drew starting to take off some of the bandages and get more anxious.

"Now Mr.Malik this is the last layer, make sure your eyes are shut."

As I feel the last bandages go off I close my eyes shut completely. Next thing I know all the bandages are off my head.

"Now Zayn I'm going to need you to slowly start cracking open your eyes. Don't try to force them that much because they need to start adgusting to the light."

I slowly start opening my eyes and all I see is brightness. My eyes start to water and I try to rub them, but someone stops me.

"I wouldn't do that," I hear Louis say to me.

I lower my hand and just put it on top of his hand that is already holding my hand.

My eyes start to adjust more and I start seeing body figures in front of me. I start blinking more and all I see is the most beautiful ocean blue eyes and the most beautiful face I have ever seen staring at me... my husband.

••••

So I promised I was going to update and I did:)

But where you guys expecting That? Probs not Haha. Later on in the story it will tell what happens to Zayn and what caused him to go into a coma.

Please drop a vote, a comment and share to friends!

Much love!